2006 Dodge Charger

Based on 811 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Gas hog

By on Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Overall, the car has been decent. A few minor mechanical issues (AC going out in 100+ degree weather due to a computer issue, Humming noise that service department cannot figure out), and the fact that the more it is driven the progressively worse the gas mileage gets. I do love the car and enjoy driving it!"

Fastest Car I Ever Owned

By on Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"My SRT8 Charger is the fastest car I have ever owned. Excellent body design. Always turning heads. Comfortable ride for a sports suspension. Horrible in the winter, infact I have owned 13 new vehicles in my life and this is absolutely the worst handling in winter conditions. The brakes squeak and Dodge will not correct it. From day one, at times when I start the car, blue smoke comes out of the tailpipes and Dodge will not correct the problem. Some things are great about this vehicle and some are not, but I just wanted everyone to know the truth. Rattles and dashboard squeaks. Had to replace the tires after one year! Not from burning rubber, but from misalignments from Dodge when received. Word of caution; If you should get caught in a bad snow storm, need to travel and are on a highway, wait for a semi-truck and stay in his tracks. It helps and just may save your life. Believe me, I had to do this on I-90 in PA. Did I make a mistake with buying this car? NO! I still enjoy it, but you just need to be carefull in the winter. The other problems I mentioned, oh well. What can I do but put up with it or spend money to relieve them. I think I'll just enjoy it and sell it after 3 years like all the other vehicles. I'm thinking about purchasing the new Challenger! Why not? Have fun and enjoy life! Good luck to all interested in the SRT8 Charger and enjoy!"

Love My Charger, Very Safe

By on Thursday, July 5, 2007

"I have the Dodge Charger R/T and I love it. Not only does it have power and style but it is very safe. I was rear ended; I was stopped and was hit by a person going 50 MPH. Their car was totaled. My charger only lost it's plastic bumper. No one was hurt, but everyone that saw the accident couldn't believe how safe the car was. Thanks Chrysler for making such a safe car!"

Best car I have ever owned! (Out of 14 cars total)

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "Power, comfort, stylish, head turner."

Cons: "No rear Cup holders"

"Absolutely love every aspect of this car. 10 Points to Dodge."

I...Love...This...Car!!

By on Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Didnt have a spoiler :("

"It drives so smooth and quiet. With 2 kids, they have plenty of room in the back seat. Funny, that people assume its a guys ride and here I am 5 foot nothing getting out of this beautiful car!! Lol, its pretty awesome! Love the leather seat warmers and easy cleaning interior. "Very important". Great trunk space and plenty of storage space in the front as well. As a former Ford and Toyota owner.. I'm officially a Dodge Girl!"