2012 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 433 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

Hemi Heaven

By on Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Ordered 2/09, shipped 1 week before b/k in 5/09. Got R/T w/ Hemi Orange paint, 20" chrome wheels and moonroof. Got rebate and 0% financing, too. Nothing but good things to say about the Dodge Challenger. Turns heads, runs like a scalded cat and always a pleasure to drive. Looked @ Camaro & Mustang but this seemed like way more car for less money. Own a '73 Mustang but this is way better. Dodge nailed this car. Just couldn't be any happier."

REAL HEAD TURNER

By on Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF RIDING IN A 70 CHALLANGER AND CUDA. THIS CAR IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. 3.5 V6 IS ENOUGH POWER FOR ME. I CAN DO SOME HOT RODDER UP GRADES TO GET MORE POWER IF I WANT TO. NEW CHALLENGER HAS GREAT RIDE AND LESS NOISY THAN EARLY MODEL. CAMARO IS NO MATCH FOR INTERIOR ROOM. THIS WILL BECOME A COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC IN TIME."

Head Turner

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Too satisfied to ever want to sell my Hemi Orange R/T Challenger. Best retro car of the big three. Highly recommended. Its design is lost in time."

Fun

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"I have 2010 Plum Crazy RT Classic. Ordered it without driving it. Surprised with overall quality and performance. Better than I ever expected. If I drive nice I can get 27 m.p.g. Mixed driving of speeding and speed limit 20-21 m.p.g. Handles great. Very comfortable. Can handle 4-5 passengers no problem. A real head turner. I love it."

Pretty Awesome

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"First let me start of my saying that this car is a real eyecatcher. I ended up having to go with the automatic becauase my wife cannot get the manual down for the life of her. The R/T is quick off the line, easily passes other cars, and even handles well in the adverse weather we've had since I picked it up. The biggest problem I have found with this vehicle is the blind spots. You almost need to have a spotter constantly when you are backing up. You cannot see until you are well past halfway out of a parking spot. There isn't too much else that I would change."