2012 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 431 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

Great looking car/ horrible residual value

By on Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Pros: "HANDLES GREAT"

Cons: "POORLY MADE"

"This is a great handling and fun car. Not practical by no means. Horrible residual value, last time i buy domestic vehicle. from now on it will be Honda and Toyota. if you have money to waste get one these are cheaply made and will not be much of a collectors car later in life. to much Plastic PUSH ON REAR BUMPER AND WATCH YOUR HAND SINK INTO IT ABOUT 2"

Ok, Far from the Best!

By on Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Interior comfort is bad,Performance is not even close to a Muscle car big heavy tons of blind spots after I bought mine I went to drive a Camaro 2011 (Sweet!) and a 2011 Mustang Smooth quiet and quick! The Chevy dealer Offered 18000 for a 2010 Challenger with 1200 miles on it I owned it 1 month and paid 27500 before tax and Ford told me that Dodge can't even get rid of them! So they were really not interested unless I was to put down 7000 so don't waste your time drive one for a day or 2 and see for yourself"

Disappointing

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Leather seats, bluetooth, nav, etc"

Cons: "Too many to name (blindspots, fuel economy, etc)"

"Due to the new environmental laws, cars today are a mere shadow of their former selves. The Challenger 5.7 Hemi R/T is very slow and clunky on acceleration. You have HUGE BLINDSPOTS that make the car in heavy traffic a dangerous weapon. The interior is boring plastic and the backseat is horrible. The challenger reminds me of a ride at the Universal Studios in Florida. Back in the day you would get inside a fake simulator that mimicked the Delorean from Back to the Future flying through the air. All the while, you know you really are not riding in a Delorean no matter how hard they tried to convince you. The Challenger is the same way. It is a paper tiger, a shadow of the glory of the muscle/pony cars of the 70s."

Bad Illusion

By on Sunday, June 1, 2014

Pros: "Seating"

Cons: "Everything"

"I bought the Challenger RT used. Bottom line, after driving the challenger for 5-10 miles, you've had enough. The trill is gone. The interior is horrible material that looks like something that rubber maid would make to block your kitchen sink. Visually inside it is boring. The only feature that is pleasure are the seats. The Challenger RT has very comfortable seats. I hate this car. I've left it parked out in the backyard for the past three months as I try to sell it. If it wasn't for losing money, I would love to watch it rot and fall apart as it slowly transforms into a lifeless metallic hunk sitting in my backyard."

WOW doesn't come close to describing this car

By on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Pros: "Sporty drive, comfortable ride, fantastic looking"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"Wow! Red V6 sports pkg leather 20"rims owned for 24hrs with yells thumbs up and lots of stares. Wanted a true sports car that I didn't have to climb down into and I got it. Love the choice of automatic or shifting gears without a clutch! (favorite option) Purchased many cars in the last 30 years and have never gotten this excited over one. Reminds me of the '70s cars I drove as a teenager but with better ride proformance and downright thrill to drive. You won't go wrong with this car if you purchase it. Took it overnight and 100 miles later made it mine!"