2011 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 423 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

By on Wednesday, March 3, 2010

By on Sunday, July 13, 2008

Best I've owned.

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "High fidelity to the originals."

Cons: "Cleaning other peoples drool and fingerprints."

"Went with the R/T for real world drivability after initially setting out looking for the SRT. The R/T was 1 inch higher, and came with the one of the last lifetime warranties on this pre-Fiat series. I disagree with the critics bashing the cornering, although I did opt for the track-pack. I am a highly trained driver, and have driven much more expensive cars. No, this is not a sports car and is not intended to be, but it is solid and predictable in corners and ranks right up there with European sports sedans. Quality is excellent for the price, only dinged by light orange-peel in the clear-coat. The environmentally friendlier paints chip easily, but I did not blame that government mandate on Chrysler. I expected and am happy with the performance, it fits 4 tall adults comfortably on long trips, 5 in a pinch for a shorter trip. I get up to 27mpg with my 6-speed without feeling like I am hypermileing. Oil changes are an easy DOI project. In short, glad I got it, plan on keeping it, love to drive it. Makes me feel like a star with all the people who approach to comment on it."

My steal quarter horse!

By on Friday, August 5, 2016

"Value is rated high by me because of the slightly newer style on an older and much loved classic. Reliability is high because I have not had a single problem out of it. Quality, interior pieces could be made to hold together a little better, i.e., where the car seats connect the little plastic piece broke off too easily. Overall rating high because it has been a great vehicle for me whether it is to drive it, wash it, or just look at it. Driving dynamics, well I did say it is my Quarter horse: the look of powerful flanks, (in the hind quarters), maneuverability on the turns,(even the tight ones)and responds at the slightest command and does zero to gone in nothing flat, and this model isn't even the R/T of the Hemi! Design, this is a matter of one's own personal eye for art. Comfort is all there. Convenience, only a problem for me there since I have become a grandma! My only car and it's a two-door. Hard getting a car seat in and out of it. Also, I've had to face the fact that I'm just not as cool driving it as I was when I first made the decision to buy one for myself. I will miss owning this car, but practicality for me has taken hold."

Pedal down is Exhilarating

By on Monday, June 8, 2015

Pros: "Looks, Performance, Reliable"

Cons: "some interior features, clutch is a little squeaky"

"Love this car!! I wanted a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, but wife put the cab ash on that when she saw the Ford had literally no leg room in rear seats. We have two kids and because this is my daily driver we needed more room. THe Challenger gives adequate room for an adult and more than adequate room for children. It is the most fun car to drive, it turns heads, sounds great, and is very responsive. I drive it daily, and slap a set of Blizzaks on in the winter. I have lived in Chicago and Pennsylvania. 5-10 inches of snow is no problem. The manual transmission gives you control. I passed an AWD Subaru who couldn't get away from a stop sign in the winter. At the end of the day. I wouldn't trade this car if I had to."