2011 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 433 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

great fun, great handling, great looks, great car

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "looks, drive, feel"

Cons: "tuff to get into the back seat"

"in this car you will be noticed! The only thing that could improve this car would be easier access to the back seat, and of course a convertable top."

AWESOME!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "You won't see one on every street corner."

Cons: "I can't drive it and get paid for it."

My Black Beauty

"Having owned a first generation Challenger for 17 years I have had an obsession with this car. I knew if Dodge ever built it again I would have another one. They did not disappoint with the new generation Challenger. It has the performance and comfort of the original, only much, much more of it! A truly modern classic that touches all the bases needed. Kudos to Dodge for doing this car right. I'm a kid again and enjoying each mile behind the wheel of my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T."

My Black Beauty

Love it

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "price"

"Best vehicle ever. Looks awesome and handles just as well."

It's a blast!

By on Monday, February 14, 2011

"The R/T with the 20 inch torque thrust wheels gets plenty of looks. My only problem so far is the manual shift lockout from 1st to 4th. I had it bypassed. The MyGIG system is awsome for navigation and video after you install the LockPick harness. Wheel hop could be looked at by the factory but, all three pony cars have the exact same problem with the Challenger being the only one with an aftermarket fix. Can't say enough about it being fun though. Comfy on long haul rides compared to everything else in its class. The only car with better vision is the mustang but it has zero rear seat along with the completely blind Camaro. Great car and they are always better at my dealership than chevy or ford ever was."

great car

By on Friday, November 5, 2010

"I just want to put my 2 cents out there. I have owned an SE for 6 months still get many thumbs ups! I see others say they don't have value and its overpriced but if you check Kelly Blue book it rates higher in resale value than the other retros. (camaro and Mustang) I like the fact the Challenger is larger ok that takes away the fast starts you can get from the smaller 2 but for ride and comfort you can't beat it would highly recomend this vehicle and with the increase of HP for the 2011 even the SE will have 305 HP."

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Thursday, October 14, 2010

"I simply cannot say enough about this car. I've owned sporty cars all my life, and NO other car gets the attention this one does. When you hear other Challenger owners mention the "Rock Star" feeling you get from this car, they're not kidding. Constantly getting compliments on it. Even 2 years later. But that aside, the car has excellent quality craftsmanship you can feel in everything from the powertrain to the sarmrests. Nothing feels plastic-ie or chincy in any way. The engine in the car delivers. Even the SE has great power and response. I think the SE is a great value for the price, but the R/T and SRT are a little pricey for what you're getting. But overall, it's just a smidge away from fair price. As I stated, I've had this car for 2 years, and I still LOVE this car. I still find myself checking it out several times a day. I still find myself really enjoying each drive. I have no complaints really. Extremely satisfied, and plan on keeping this car LONG after it's paid off. (the lifetime powertrain warranty has a little to do with that, but it's more my enjoyment of this car)."

Top Notch

By on Friday, September 17, 2010

"Se 250hp good stuff for a 6 cyl not sluggish and good with gas both city and highway. The r/t 372hp is powerful and great with city and highway for a v8 hemi (does the downgrade cylender thing when cruising) A headturning vehicle, comfy for whatever length trip and fun all around plus dodge engines last a lifetime so expect to have this vehicle for a long time as long as you take care of it."

it

By on Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Its the old American laarger style sports car back to life.comfort and value all in a style closest to the origional than any of the others out there"

LOVE IT!

By on Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"I recently purchased the SE model w/ leather and some other misc upgrades and I LOVE this car. I've wanted one since the SRT-8 first came out in 2008. Mine is silver with black accents down the side and it is a true head turner. People flag me down at least once a day to tell me how cool it is. It rides so smooth and has plenty of room. For a V6 it definitely isn't sluggish or slow. Love love love it."

rt awsome or not

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"in general the challenger rt is what you would expect. if you remember this car from the older days you'll love the newer version. try it for yourself and see. although if money is an object try used."