2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 423 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Quiet 3.6 more than adaquite for all around

By on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Pros: "looks and realiability."

Cons: "Body gaps and Fit. Issues"

"Car is very smooth the 8 speed auto is great. I've played around with the 0-60 performance gauge and for a heavy car with a V6 my best time was 6.1 seconds. Not bad for a daily cruiser weighing in at 4000 lbs. This car is very comfortable on long drives. I bought this car new, for daily use and it does preform well. The tech. package is great also. The only real issue is, Body fit and gaps. I owned a 70 Cuda and it reminds me of the seventies when fit and finish of American cars stunk. Kudos to Dodge BUT tighten up alignment of doors, hoods trunks and fenders."

MY FIRST DODGE EVER. MOST AMAZING CAR I HAVE OWNE

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"I HAVE NEVER OWNED A DODGE BUT THE CHALLENGER CAME OUT AND I THOUGHT I HAD TO HAVE IT. I AM SO GLAD I DID. IT HAS NEVER HAD TO GO BACK TO THE DEALER EVER. HOWEVER, THERE IS A RECALL THAT JUST CAME OUT ON IT FOR THE TIMING COMPONENTS TO BE CHANGED. THIS KINDA SCARES ME BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANYONE WRENCHING ON MY VEHICLE. I HAVE OWNED THREE CORVETTES AND MANY OTHER MUSCLE CARS. NEVER HAVE I HAD ONE THAT I LOVED THIS MUCH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A CHALLENGER TO ANY AND ALL."

Outstanding Vehicle!

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"Man, Dodge realy hit the mark on bringing back retro styling. Other Auto manufacturers should take note! Comfort, performance, quality all wrapped up in one nice package. Let's see who holds up in resale values... Good Luck Chevy!"

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Absolutely the Best Vehicle I have ever owned. It puts a smile on my face everytime I turn the key. Great looks, performance, and the best head turning ability of any car on the street. At 46yoa I just can't keep from smiling.! You will love this car ! Chrysler, thank you !"

Most Fun and Best looking ever

By on Thursday, January 5, 2017

Pros: "Fun, equipment, ride, quiet, features,"

Cons: "NONE"

"Always wanted a muscle car and retired fun is where it's at. Great ride, fun to drive, quiet, a real looker. Have had so many comments about how great the car looks. This is my 20th new car in my lifetime, and the most fun ever. It's a V6 and get about 22 MPG around town.. 31-33 HWY...."

2010 SRT8 Challenger - Amazing vehicle

By on Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pros: "Reliability, performance, style, durability"

Cons: "have to get back to you on this one"

2010 SRT8 Challenger

"I have owned this vehicles since 2011; while under my care, this vehicle has performed and exceeded my every expectation; this is not a "bling" car (ie wood interior and lush leather appointments)it is a muscle car. ..and does it live up to it. It brilliant Black paint attracts attention every where we go. Recently I updated it with a set of 22" wheels, a JBA exhaust system (headers and cat back system) and a K&N CAI which took the performance to a whole new level. These mods not only "woke it up" but it made it more efficient. Yes, I'm a car guy so I do most if not all the work and maintenance on it myself. Easy to work on. Has 67,500 miles on it and it rides like new. My interior is in tack as well (no tears or worn spots any where). The sound system (Kicker) is amazing; clear and loud..Interior is also roomy. My buddies and I travel in it frequently and we all are comfortable and with enough room to comfortably sit 4 of us big guys. Love this car. Hope dodge comes out with a cuda (like a 70's cuda). Great car;"

2010 SRT8 Challenger

Best New Car Around

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

"This is the most fun car that someone could ask for, it has tons of power, handles awesome, gets decent mileage for what it is, and just plain looks awesome. Would not hesitate to recommend this car to anyone. Any Mopar guy will absolutely love this car as it looks so much like a 70 Challenger that it's unbelievable. Coolest Modern Muscle Car Available!!!!"

The most awesome car in my 40 years of driving.

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "looks, performance, features, brakes"

Cons: "windows move every time you open/close a door"

"My 2014 Challenger R/T is a great combination of looks, performance, features, and comfort. The retro exterior styling was a must for me. The performance was nearly a must and it does not disappoint. The modern features are wonderful. The car is very comfortable (and fun) to drive."

Best car ever!!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

"This car is a trip back in time with all the modern conviences! I love it! Super fast!! I'll keep it for ever!!"

Gets more attention than MB coupes I've owned.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Looks very good, fun to drive and reliable."

Cons: "Only one. Trunk light could be better positioned."

"This car has been incredible! Absolutely no problems and fun to drive every time I get behind the wheel. Its attractive looks are a conversation starter every time I stop where someone is around."

Very happy with the purchase

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, handles great, lots of compliments"

Cons: "Horn not easy to use quickly, leg room in back"

"Great ride for a long road trip and handles very good for such a heavy car. Mileage is better then I thought it would be, however I don't race it around often so that helps. Sometimes I think I should have gone for the V-8 for the extra power, although it does have pretty good power for a V-6, probably would have received more then the one ticket I got if I did get the V-8. Overall glad I bought the car!!"

best of the retroes

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "great car for th price"

Cons: "one heck of a blind spot rear c pillar"

"bought the se v6. has plenty of power and good gas mileage. good handling and very comfortable and easy to drive."

Great pony car. Fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "Looks, Performance"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"I bought the RT Plus model, 8 cylinder, Hemi black in April 2011. It is a rush to drive everyday!! I had both a camaro and a mustang in the past. The Dodge Challenger comes the closest to matching the retro 70's experience in both looks and performance. I drove a 2010 mustang, it's nice but the looks are bogus and there are a million of them on the road. Same thing with the camaro, it looks okay, not great and it's a wannabe. The Challenger looks fantastic, has more interior space and much more cargo space. Plus, you don't see one at every block."

2008 SRT8 - Get in and hold on

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I really love this car - it's a head turner. I bought mine used with 1200 miles, saving over $11k in the process (due mainly to public demand and the subsequent dealer mark-up). I'm happy to see that since buying last July (2009) that I am still well in the black on this car. I have modded mine but maintained every little part (down to valve caps and bulbs) so that a future purist may easily return this numbered first edition car to factory stock. I agree with some of the reviews here that the Ram's heads do not belong on the car (made for the trucks IMHO) and I have replaced all mine with nostalgic Challenger logos (except for the steering wheel - haven't quite figured out how to get around that one with the airbag). The interior was kind of bland but (additional) carbon fiber and some well placed billet accents have brought it to life. The trunk is MASSIVE. The only negative things I could say about the car are: (1) The huge blind spot created by the large C pillars - I can deal with this though because I feel that the C pillars are necessary for that nostalgic look and you get used to it. (2) The body has minor factory blemishes that could've been worked out better. (3) Many of the mods I made should've been factory options or standard - this really isn't a bad thing as they make my car unique amongst 3rd gen Challengers. (4) Too many of these became trailer queens - get out and drive the car fools!! Other than that, Dodge has nailed it! You Camaro owners can continue to eat your hearts out! (I'd say the same for the Mustang but it is the only Ford I am fond of - remember, the Challenger and Camaro went away for many years, the Mustang simply evolved). I could go on forever but go test drive one, you'll see."

I Love This Car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, more power than you can ever use!"

Cons: "bad blind spot"

"I have driven and owned many cars over the years. I have NEVER driven a car like this; it is amzing! Not only does it have more muscle than it can ever use anywhere but maybe on a NASCAR track but it is so much fun to drive. The only problem I have is that where I live the roads are normally so congested that it is frustrating to drive it sometimes sitting in traffic. I have never owned a car that people constantky are taking pictures of wherever I go."

Incredible Muscle Car!

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Great style, performance and interior"

Cons: "Don't like the "plastic" Chrome rims"

"We purchased this vehicle brand new about 7 months ago. We have the R/T Challenger with most every option. Overall, this car is just an absolute blast. Plenty of power, great ride quality, tons of interior room and best of all a unique styling that everyone stops and looks at. This is our first car of any kind, everything else has been trucks or SUVs. We were worried about being able to see and comfort but that is absolutely not a problem. Unlikeother vehicles in it's class, there is a lot of leg room and you can actually fit two grown adults in the back seat. I would recommend this car to anyone lookinng for a modern day muscle car."

Great car for what it is! Modern day muscle.

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Power and build quality"

Cons: "Weight"

"Higher quality than ford or chevy. This car is heavy but performs well when pushed hard I have had the pleasure ur running all day at thunder hill raceway with this model and it's very impressive American muscle. It's not a "sports" car. It's big,heavy,loud,and powerful. If that's what you want and expect you won't be disappointed. This car is really fun to drive with your foot in tit Enjoy!"

Hemi Heaven

By on Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Ordered 2/09, shipped 1 week before b/k in 5/09. Got R/T w/ Hemi Orange paint, 20" chrome wheels and moonroof. Got rebate and 0% financing, too. Nothing but good things to say about the Dodge Challenger. Turns heads, runs like a scalded cat and always a pleasure to drive. Looked @ Camaro & Mustang but this seemed like way more car for less money. Own a '73 Mustang but this is way better. Dodge nailed this car. Just couldn't be any happier."

REAL HEAD TURNER

By on Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF RIDING IN A 70 CHALLANGER AND CUDA. THIS CAR IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. 3.5 V6 IS ENOUGH POWER FOR ME. I CAN DO SOME HOT RODDER UP GRADES TO GET MORE POWER IF I WANT TO. NEW CHALLENGER HAS GREAT RIDE AND LESS NOISY THAN EARLY MODEL. CAMARO IS NO MATCH FOR INTERIOR ROOM. THIS WILL BECOME A COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC IN TIME."

Head Turner

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Too satisfied to ever want to sell my Hemi Orange R/T Challenger. Best retro car of the big three. Highly recommended. Its design is lost in time."

Fun

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"I have 2010 Plum Crazy RT Classic. Ordered it without driving it. Surprised with overall quality and performance. Better than I ever expected. If I drive nice I can get 27 m.p.g. Mixed driving of speeding and speed limit 20-21 m.p.g. Handles great. Very comfortable. Can handle 4-5 passengers no problem. A real head turner. I love it."

Pretty Awesome

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"First let me start of my saying that this car is a real eyecatcher. I ended up having to go with the automatic becauase my wife cannot get the manual down for the life of her. The R/T is quick off the line, easily passes other cars, and even handles well in the adverse weather we've had since I picked it up. The biggest problem I have found with this vehicle is the blind spots. You almost need to have a spotter constantly when you are backing up. You cannot see until you are well past halfway out of a parking spot. There isn't too much else that I would change."

Get One Now!

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"My 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T is simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. The 2009 Challenger is true to the original in style while giving you the benefits in advanced auotmotive technology. The Challenger not only looks great, it feels great as it seats four adults comfortably The Challenger backs up the styling and comfort with performance and reliability. Get yours, I got mine!"

Wonderful Car!

By on Monday, December 12, 2016

Pros: "Great Value for the money, Great styling, comfort"

Cons: "weak brakes. poor visibility"

"This is not your typical sedan or commuter car. It is extremely comfortable and the performance is amazing with the 305hp V6. This car will handle curvy mountain roads like a champ, and is smooth on the open freeways! MPG is surprisingly good, and the styling gets more comments that anything! This is my favorite car I have ever owned. Reliability is great with over 85k miles on the odometer. My only criticism: The brakes on the SXT are a little weak for an aggressive driver like me. Deserves an upgrade."

Great looking car!

By on Sunday, May 5, 2013

"I've only had this car for about 5 weeks but so far I really like it. I bought this car primarily because of its retro looks and its size compared to the camaro and mustang. I got the SXT PLUS which has everything the RT has except the HEMI engine and found that it has plenty of power for every day use. I get lots of comments and looks when I drive it. The other day I was at the car wash and this guy came up to me and told me how much he liked the looks of the car and if he could take a peek inside. He said he owned a 74 CHALLENGER when he was younger and that he was thinking about getting a new one because it brought back his youth. I can relate to him. This is a fun car to drive!!!!"