2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 433 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

Get One Now!

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"My 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T is simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. The 2009 Challenger is true to the original in style while giving you the benefits in advanced auotmotive technology. The Challenger not only looks great, it feels great as it seats four adults comfortably The Challenger backs up the styling and comfort with performance and reliability. Get yours, I got mine!"

2014 Challenger is the one

By on Monday, June 12, 2017

Pros: "1970 modernized for the present, fun to drive"

Cons: "inconvenient to get into the back seat for 3"

The Real Deal

"My Challenger was specially ordered by myself inspired by the 1970 model muscle car era. My 2014 was the last year they replicated the 1970 design and I have all the building sheets from the factory as there were only two made in this year with this design, the current ones are after the 1971 and 1972 models. It all depends what style you desire. I have the hood scoop that was only available during 1970 year, the Mopar fin on the back, Radar Red leather with 27J option of the R/T Plus of leather and heated seats. If you were to put a hood scoop on new 2015 or newer Challenger it wouldnt make any sense if anybody was paying attention. Dodge put on the Scat Pack Level One and the Bumble Bee badges. It also has the BlackTop option and is a 6 speed. Stays covered and stored and is best muscle car I ever drove. Contemplating whether to sale it because I dont need it. Its a luxury to own. It takes a special enthusiast to appreciate this type of Challenger. No regrets buying this modernized Challenger that is a larger touring muscle car great for traveling as it is bigger with more room and resembles the muscle of the past more evidently than the Mustang or the Camaro. Live a little and enjoy a Challenger if you grew up in the 70s or 80s."

The Real Deal

Great looking car!

By on Sunday, May 5, 2013

"I've only had this car for about 5 weeks but so far I really like it. I bought this car primarily because of its retro looks and its size compared to the camaro and mustang. I got the SXT PLUS which has everything the RT has except the HEMI engine and found that it has plenty of power for every day use. I get lots of comments and looks when I drive it. The other day I was at the car wash and this guy came up to me and told me how much he liked the looks of the car and if he could take a peek inside. He said he owned a 74 CHALLENGER when he was younger and that he was thinking about getting a new one because it brought back his youth. I can relate to him. This is a fun car to drive!!!!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive and plenty of power. Awsome sound!"

Cons: "none noted..."

"What is better than driving the SRT8 only on weekends?? Driving it every day.. This is my commuter and love everything about it.. Well worth the money.."

Love, love, LOVE this car

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"This is my second Challenger. There is nothing about this car that I don't love. Obviously, this would not be an ideal family vehicle. We have had to use the back seat though and the sliding front seat makes getting in and out of the back seat easier. The back seat is roomy and comfortable. This car holds the road, feels solid, is fun to drive. Love the options. Just an really wonderful vehicle."