2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 426 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Head Turner

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Too satisfied to ever want to sell my Hemi Orange R/T Challenger. Best retro car of the big three. Highly recommended. Its design is lost in time."

Fun

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"I have 2010 Plum Crazy RT Classic. Ordered it without driving it. Surprised with overall quality and performance. Better than I ever expected. If I drive nice I can get 27 m.p.g. Mixed driving of speeding and speed limit 20-21 m.p.g. Handles great. Very comfortable. Can handle 4-5 passengers no problem. A real head turner. I love it."

Pretty Awesome

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"First let me start of my saying that this car is a real eyecatcher. I ended up having to go with the automatic becauase my wife cannot get the manual down for the life of her. The R/T is quick off the line, easily passes other cars, and even handles well in the adverse weather we've had since I picked it up. The biggest problem I have found with this vehicle is the blind spots. You almost need to have a spotter constantly when you are backing up. You cannot see until you are well past halfway out of a parking spot. There isn't too much else that I would change."

Get One Now!

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"My 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T is simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. The 2009 Challenger is true to the original in style while giving you the benefits in advanced auotmotive technology. The Challenger not only looks great, it feels great as it seats four adults comfortably The Challenger backs up the styling and comfort with performance and reliability. Get yours, I got mine!"

Great looking car!

By on Sunday, May 5, 2013

"I've only had this car for about 5 weeks but so far I really like it. I bought this car primarily because of its retro looks and its size compared to the camaro and mustang. I got the SXT PLUS which has everything the RT has except the HEMI engine and found that it has plenty of power for every day use. I get lots of comments and looks when I drive it. The other day I was at the car wash and this guy came up to me and told me how much he liked the looks of the car and if he could take a peek inside. He said he owned a 74 CHALLENGER when he was younger and that he was thinking about getting a new one because it brought back his youth. I can relate to him. This is a fun car to drive!!!!"