2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 423 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Fun

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"I have 2010 Plum Crazy RT Classic. Ordered it without driving it. Surprised with overall quality and performance. Better than I ever expected. If I drive nice I can get 27 m.p.g. Mixed driving of speeding and speed limit 20-21 m.p.g. Handles great. Very comfortable. Can handle 4-5 passengers no problem. A real head turner. I love it."

Pretty Awesome

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"First let me start of my saying that this car is a real eyecatcher. I ended up having to go with the automatic becauase my wife cannot get the manual down for the life of her. The R/T is quick off the line, easily passes other cars, and even handles well in the adverse weather we've had since I picked it up. The biggest problem I have found with this vehicle is the blind spots. You almost need to have a spotter constantly when you are backing up. You cannot see until you are well past halfway out of a parking spot. There isn't too much else that I would change."

Get One Now!

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"My 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T is simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. The 2009 Challenger is true to the original in style while giving you the benefits in advanced auotmotive technology. The Challenger not only looks great, it feels great as it seats four adults comfortably The Challenger backs up the styling and comfort with performance and reliability. Get yours, I got mine!"

Wonderful Car!

By on Monday, December 12, 2016

Pros: "Great Value for the money, Great styling, comfort"

Cons: "weak brakes. poor visibility"

"This is not your typical sedan or commuter car. It is extremely comfortable and the performance is amazing with the 305hp V6. This car will handle curvy mountain roads like a champ, and is smooth on the open freeways! MPG is surprisingly good, and the styling gets more comments that anything! This is my favorite car I have ever owned. Reliability is great with over 85k miles on the odometer. My only criticism: The brakes on the SXT are a little weak for an aggressive driver like me. Deserves an upgrade."

Great looking car!

By on Sunday, May 5, 2013

"I've only had this car for about 5 weeks but so far I really like it. I bought this car primarily because of its retro looks and its size compared to the camaro and mustang. I got the SXT PLUS which has everything the RT has except the HEMI engine and found that it has plenty of power for every day use. I get lots of comments and looks when I drive it. The other day I was at the car wash and this guy came up to me and told me how much he liked the looks of the car and if he could take a peek inside. He said he owned a 74 CHALLENGER when he was younger and that he was thinking about getting a new one because it brought back his youth. I can relate to him. This is a fun car to drive!!!!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive and plenty of power. Awsome sound!"

Cons: "none noted..."

"What is better than driving the SRT8 only on weekends?? Driving it every day.. This is my commuter and love everything about it.. Well worth the money.."

Love, love, LOVE this car

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"This is my second Challenger. There is nothing about this car that I don't love. Obviously, this would not be an ideal family vehicle. We have had to use the back seat though and the sliding front seat makes getting in and out of the back seat easier. The back seat is roomy and comfortable. This car holds the road, feels solid, is fun to drive. Love the options. Just an really wonderful vehicle."

great fun, great handling, great looks, great car

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "looks, drive, feel"

Cons: "tuff to get into the back seat"

"in this car you will be noticed! The only thing that could improve this car would be easier access to the back seat, and of course a convertable top."

AWESOME!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "You won't see one on every street corner."

Cons: "I can't drive it and get paid for it."

My Black Beauty

"Having owned a first generation Challenger for 17 years I have had an obsession with this car. I knew if Dodge ever built it again I would have another one. They did not disappoint with the new generation Challenger. It has the performance and comfort of the original, only much, much more of it! A truly modern classic that touches all the bases needed. Kudos to Dodge for doing this car right. I'm a kid again and enjoying each mile behind the wheel of my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T."

My Black Beauty

Love it

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "price"

"Best vehicle ever. Looks awesome and handles just as well."