2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 424 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Love, love, LOVE this car

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"This is my second Challenger. There is nothing about this car that I don't love. Obviously, this would not be an ideal family vehicle. We have had to use the back seat though and the sliding front seat makes getting in and out of the back seat easier. The back seat is roomy and comfortable. This car holds the road, feels solid, is fun to drive. Love the options. Just an really wonderful vehicle."

great fun, great handling, great looks, great car

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "looks, drive, feel"

Cons: "tuff to get into the back seat"

"in this car you will be noticed! The only thing that could improve this car would be easier access to the back seat, and of course a convertable top."

AWESOME!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "You won't see one on every street corner."

Cons: "I can't drive it and get paid for it."

My Black Beauty

"Having owned a first generation Challenger for 17 years I have had an obsession with this car. I knew if Dodge ever built it again I would have another one. They did not disappoint with the new generation Challenger. It has the performance and comfort of the original, only much, much more of it! A truly modern classic that touches all the bases needed. Kudos to Dodge for doing this car right. I'm a kid again and enjoying each mile behind the wheel of my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T."

My Black Beauty

Love it

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "price"

"Best vehicle ever. Looks awesome and handles just as well."

It's a blast!

By on Monday, February 14, 2011

"The R/T with the 20 inch torque thrust wheels gets plenty of looks. My only problem so far is the manual shift lockout from 1st to 4th. I had it bypassed. The MyGIG system is awsome for navigation and video after you install the LockPick harness. Wheel hop could be looked at by the factory but, all three pony cars have the exact same problem with the Challenger being the only one with an aftermarket fix. Can't say enough about it being fun though. Comfy on long haul rides compared to everything else in its class. The only car with better vision is the mustang but it has zero rear seat along with the completely blind Camaro. Great car and they are always better at my dealership than chevy or ford ever was."

great car

By on Friday, November 5, 2010

"I just want to put my 2 cents out there. I have owned an SE for 6 months still get many thumbs ups! I see others say they don't have value and its overpriced but if you check Kelly Blue book it rates higher in resale value than the other retros. (camaro and Mustang) I like the fact the Challenger is larger ok that takes away the fast starts you can get from the smaller 2 but for ride and comfort you can't beat it would highly recomend this vehicle and with the increase of HP for the 2011 even the SE will have 305 HP."

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Thursday, October 14, 2010

"I simply cannot say enough about this car. I've owned sporty cars all my life, and NO other car gets the attention this one does. When you hear other Challenger owners mention the "Rock Star" feeling you get from this car, they're not kidding. Constantly getting compliments on it. Even 2 years later. But that aside, the car has excellent quality craftsmanship you can feel in everything from the powertrain to the sarmrests. Nothing feels plastic-ie or chincy in any way. The engine in the car delivers. Even the SE has great power and response. I think the SE is a great value for the price, but the R/T and SRT are a little pricey for what you're getting. But overall, it's just a smidge away from fair price. As I stated, I've had this car for 2 years, and I still LOVE this car. I still find myself checking it out several times a day. I still find myself really enjoying each drive. I have no complaints really. Extremely satisfied, and plan on keeping this car LONG after it's paid off. (the lifetime powertrain warranty has a little to do with that, but it's more my enjoyment of this car)."

Top Notch

By on Friday, September 17, 2010

"Se 250hp good stuff for a 6 cyl not sluggish and good with gas both city and highway. The r/t 372hp is powerful and great with city and highway for a v8 hemi (does the downgrade cylender thing when cruising) A headturning vehicle, comfy for whatever length trip and fun all around plus dodge engines last a lifetime so expect to have this vehicle for a long time as long as you take care of it."

it

By on Saturday, September 4, 2010

"Its the old American laarger style sports car back to life.comfort and value all in a style closest to the origional than any of the others out there"

LOVE IT!

By on Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"I recently purchased the SE model w/ leather and some other misc upgrades and I LOVE this car. I've wanted one since the SRT-8 first came out in 2008. Mine is silver with black accents down the side and it is a true head turner. People flag me down at least once a day to tell me how cool it is. It rides so smooth and has plenty of room. For a V6 it definitely isn't sluggish or slow. Love love love it."

rt awsome or not

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"in general the challenger rt is what you would expect. if you remember this car from the older days you'll love the newer version. try it for yourself and see. although if money is an object try used."

Dodge nailed it!

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"Purchased a 2010 W/ 6 miles. Im 63 yrs. young. So, the SE was perfect. When i got back from nam i purchased a 69 camaro . had to sell.due to hardship. The 2010 Challenger truly beats camaro & mustang. The wife gave me a hard time, until she drove iit. Had it sinct june, No problems. Love the serius radio. Everytime i drive it im back in 1969. Better go get one, this one is a classic."

Still can't wipe the smile off my face...

By on Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"I have had my car for a little over a year...and like the title says...I still can't wipe the smile off my face. I special ordered my car, it took right at six months for it to arrive, but it was everything I wanted and more. Even after a year, this car still makes heads turn. The new car feel usually wears off about the time the third payment is made...but this one has not worn off. Granted the Camaro has more power...but this ride is more than respectable...and not as common as those Camaros...I make a habit of keeping up with the ratio of Camaros to Challengers...Rare, is good. The car does have a huge blind spot due to the very small three quarter view windows...but after driving it for a few months, I have gotten use to it. The weight of the car is heavy, but it makes the car feel awesome when you drive. It also has a nice exhaust sound. All equipment is exceptional. I got my car fully loaded with the Mygig, EVIC system and Chrome Clad wheels...The typical equipment is also very thoughtfully positioned and has a retro feel...Lots of neat goodies on the EVIC including a 0-60 timer for those times when you just "need to know" for yourself. Leather seats are nice quality and comfortable. Back seat is comfortable as long as you don't have a tall person driving, or riding shot gun...then there is virtually no space for passenger legs. Trunk space is outstanding. Nice amount of storage, and even the center console adjusts postion for driver comfort."

By on Thursday, January 7, 2010

"I always loved the muscle cars from the late 60's and early 70's and i think dodge captured that style with this car. I feel that the retro styling is done better on the challenger than the new camerro and mustang. The price is a little higher than the others but styling more than makes up for it."

Great American Muscle Car

By on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"I love this car! Great styling, excellent performance, good gas mileage, and fun to drive. The 6-speed manual is fantastic, as is the sound of the exhaust. The interior is a little boring, but very comfortable. The gauges are easy to read and the controls are easy to use. My only complaints are the turn signal indicators on the dash, which are hard to see, and the lack of a quick release for the drivers seat, meaning that access to the back seat is difficult on the drivers side."

a stopper

By on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"I've owned 26 autos, for this auto more people stop and said it great looking. I have the Tor red SE. The Se is not slow, try one."

good looking car

By on Monday, November 23, 2009

"Loved the looks of the car for sure. the inertior is simple but in my mind its enough. A negative is that its a large car, and its quite noticable, but it handles well for its size and weight. Very nice pickup from a v6"

A Dream that just never ends.

By on Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"I've never loved a car so much in my life. It's everything I expected and more. On the mileage I get 16 city and around 25 hwy pretty consistently. Pros: Awesome style, great feel, comfortable interior. Feels like the old muscle cars. Cons: Not the car to have if you want to be incognito. Kids, men, women, etc. all will be stuck gazing at the car."

Word just can’t explain it.

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"The excitement and joy of driving this car is unexplainable. The power, comfort and styling are awesome. You can’t drive more that 10-15 minutes without someone pulling up to you at a red light, rolling down the window and giving you the thumbs up sign or making a comment on how nice the vehicle is. Washing the car in the driveway, neighbors come over to look at the car and comment on how sharp it is. Just about ever time you stop someplace (gas station store) someone will comment on the car. Most of all it’s just a joy to drive."

True Muscle Car!

By on Thursday, June 18, 2009

"Great Handling. Gets a ton of looks. I'm constantly getting asked questions about the car. Minor complaint is the MPG isn't as good as advertised (16/25). It's more like 14/20, but that could be my heavy foot because the car WANTS to go fast!!!!"

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"I have had this car for one year almost and loved it. To me this was an ultimate retro car with a new car warranty. Very comfortable car and can be used for every day drive if needed."

Cool car

By on Monday, March 16, 2009

"I was very pleasanty surprised by the quality and solidness of this vehicle. It takes some getting used to the blindspots but this car is very comfortable to drive. It is an absolute head turner."

Good Ride

By on Tuesday, March 10, 2009

"I've had my challenger just a month, but I totallyl ove it. Its a great car to drive...lots of pep, lots of looks, and a very stable cruising experience. I wish the driver seat would go up more to allow access to the rear seat (that's my only complaint). I think its a great value for the amount of car and the joy of driving it provides."

waiting since 1970

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"Its about the look, V6 is great on gas and as quick as a1960's standard V8. Base car is an unbelievable bargain, power everything, 4 wheel disks, great sound system, tilt wheel ,remote door locks, fold down rear seats huge trunk, alloy wheels. Almost as much room as my Jeep GC for cargo. 2 doors not great for the family but as a grand father, grandson is safe in back. :)"

my baby

By on Monday, December 1, 2008

"i have a deep water blue r/t that i named "baby". she is the best thing i have ever bought. i am in love."