2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 430 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Best New Car Around

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

"This is the most fun car that someone could ask for, it has tons of power, handles awesome, gets decent mileage for what it is, and just plain looks awesome. Would not hesitate to recommend this car to anyone. Any Mopar guy will absolutely love this car as it looks so much like a 70 Challenger that it's unbelievable. Coolest Modern Muscle Car Available!!!!"

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Absolutely the Best Vehicle I have ever owned. It puts a smile on my face everytime I turn the key. Great looks, performance, and the best head turning ability of any car on the street. At 46yoa I just can't keep from smiling.! You will love this car ! Chrysler, thank you !"

Wonderful Car!

By on Monday, December 12, 2016

Pros: "Great Value for the money, Great styling, comfort"

Cons: "weak brakes. poor visibility"

"This is not your typical sedan or commuter car. It is extremely comfortable and the performance is amazing with the 305hp V6. This car will handle curvy mountain roads like a champ, and is smooth on the open freeways! MPG is surprisingly good, and the styling gets more comments that anything! This is my favorite car I have ever owned. Reliability is great with over 85k miles on the odometer. My only criticism: The brakes on the SXT are a little weak for an aggressive driver like me. Deserves an upgrade."

The most awesome car in my 40 years of driving.

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "looks, performance, features, brakes"

Cons: "windows move every time you open/close a door"

"My 2014 Challenger R/T is a great combination of looks, performance, features, and comfort. The retro exterior styling was a must for me. The performance was nearly a must and it does not disappoint. The modern features are wonderful. The car is very comfortable (and fun) to drive."

2008 SRT8 - Get in and hold on

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I really love this car - it's a head turner. I bought mine used with 1200 miles, saving over $11k in the process (due mainly to public demand and the subsequent dealer mark-up). I'm happy to see that since buying last July (2009) that I am still well in the black on this car. I have modded mine but maintained every little part (down to valve caps and bulbs) so that a future purist may easily return this numbered first edition car to factory stock. I agree with some of the reviews here that the Ram's heads do not belong on the car (made for the trucks IMHO) and I have replaced all mine with nostalgic Challenger logos (except for the steering wheel - haven't quite figured out how to get around that one with the airbag). The interior was kind of bland but (additional) carbon fiber and some well placed billet accents have brought it to life. The trunk is MASSIVE. The only negative things I could say about the car are: (1) The huge blind spot created by the large C pillars - I can deal with this though because I feel that the C pillars are necessary for that nostalgic look and you get used to it. (2) The body has minor factory blemishes that could've been worked out better. (3) Many of the mods I made should've been factory options or standard - this really isn't a bad thing as they make my car unique amongst 3rd gen Challengers. (4) Too many of these became trailer queens - get out and drive the car fools!! Other than that, Dodge has nailed it! You Camaro owners can continue to eat your hearts out! (I'd say the same for the Mustang but it is the only Ford I am fond of - remember, the Challenger and Camaro went away for many years, the Mustang simply evolved). I could go on forever but go test drive one, you'll see."

Gets more attention than MB coupes I've owned.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Looks very good, fun to drive and reliable."

Cons: "Only one. Trunk light could be better positioned."

"This car has been incredible! Absolutely no problems and fun to drive every time I get behind the wheel. Its attractive looks are a conversation starter every time I stop where someone is around."

Very happy with the purchase

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, handles great, lots of compliments"

Cons: "Horn not easy to use quickly, leg room in back"

"Great ride for a long road trip and handles very good for such a heavy car. Mileage is better then I thought it would be, however I don't race it around often so that helps. Sometimes I think I should have gone for the V-8 for the extra power, although it does have pretty good power for a V-6, probably would have received more then the one ticket I got if I did get the V-8. Overall glad I bought the car!!"

Great pony car. Fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "Looks, Performance"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"I bought the RT Plus model, 8 cylinder, Hemi black in April 2011. It is a rush to drive everyday!! I had both a camaro and a mustang in the past. The Dodge Challenger comes the closest to matching the retro 70's experience in both looks and performance. I drove a 2010 mustang, it's nice but the looks are bogus and there are a million of them on the road. Same thing with the camaro, it looks okay, not great and it's a wannabe. The Challenger looks fantastic, has more interior space and much more cargo space. Plus, you don't see one at every block."

I Love This Car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, more power than you can ever use!"

Cons: "bad blind spot"

"I have driven and owned many cars over the years. I have NEVER driven a car like this; it is amzing! Not only does it have more muscle than it can ever use anywhere but maybe on a NASCAR track but it is so much fun to drive. The only problem I have is that where I live the roads are normally so congested that it is frustrating to drive it sometimes sitting in traffic. I have never owned a car that people constantky are taking pictures of wherever I go."

Incredible Muscle Car!

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Great style, performance and interior"

Cons: "Don't like the "plastic" Chrome rims"

"We purchased this vehicle brand new about 7 months ago. We have the R/T Challenger with most every option. Overall, this car is just an absolute blast. Plenty of power, great ride quality, tons of interior room and best of all a unique styling that everyone stops and looks at. This is our first car of any kind, everything else has been trucks or SUVs. We were worried about being able to see and comfort but that is absolutely not a problem. Unlikeother vehicles in it's class, there is a lot of leg room and you can actually fit two grown adults in the back seat. I would recommend this car to anyone lookinng for a modern day muscle car."

Great car for what it is! Modern day muscle.

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Power and build quality"

Cons: "Weight"

"Higher quality than ford or chevy. This car is heavy but performs well when pushed hard I have had the pleasure ur running all day at thunder hill raceway with this model and it's very impressive American muscle. It's not a "sports" car. It's big,heavy,loud,and powerful. If that's what you want and expect you won't be disappointed. This car is really fun to drive with your foot in tit Enjoy!"

Hemi Heaven

By on Tuesday, March 1, 2011

"Ordered 2/09, shipped 1 week before b/k in 5/09. Got R/T w/ Hemi Orange paint, 20" chrome wheels and moonroof. Got rebate and 0% financing, too. Nothing but good things to say about the Dodge Challenger. Turns heads, runs like a scalded cat and always a pleasure to drive. Looked @ Camaro & Mustang but this seemed like way more car for less money. Own a '73 Mustang but this is way better. Dodge nailed this car. Just couldn't be any happier."

REAL HEAD TURNER

By on Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"I HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF RIDING IN A 70 CHALLANGER AND CUDA. THIS CAR IS THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. 3.5 V6 IS ENOUGH POWER FOR ME. I CAN DO SOME HOT RODDER UP GRADES TO GET MORE POWER IF I WANT TO. NEW CHALLENGER HAS GREAT RIDE AND LESS NOISY THAN EARLY MODEL. CAMARO IS NO MATCH FOR INTERIOR ROOM. THIS WILL BECOME A COLLECTIBLE CLASSIC IN TIME."

Head Turner

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Too satisfied to ever want to sell my Hemi Orange R/T Challenger. Best retro car of the big three. Highly recommended. Its design is lost in time."

Fun

By on Monday, July 12, 2010

"I have 2010 Plum Crazy RT Classic. Ordered it without driving it. Surprised with overall quality and performance. Better than I ever expected. If I drive nice I can get 27 m.p.g. Mixed driving of speeding and speed limit 20-21 m.p.g. Handles great. Very comfortable. Can handle 4-5 passengers no problem. A real head turner. I love it."

Pretty Awesome

By on Friday, October 23, 2009

"First let me start of my saying that this car is a real eyecatcher. I ended up having to go with the automatic becauase my wife cannot get the manual down for the life of her. The R/T is quick off the line, easily passes other cars, and even handles well in the adverse weather we've had since I picked it up. The biggest problem I have found with this vehicle is the blind spots. You almost need to have a spotter constantly when you are backing up. You cannot see until you are well past halfway out of a parking spot. There isn't too much else that I would change."

Get One Now!

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"My 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T is simply the best vehicle I've ever owned. The 2009 Challenger is true to the original in style while giving you the benefits in advanced auotmotive technology. The Challenger not only looks great, it feels great as it seats four adults comfortably The Challenger backs up the styling and comfort with performance and reliability. Get yours, I got mine!"

Great looking car!

By on Sunday, May 5, 2013

"I've only had this car for about 5 weeks but so far I really like it. I bought this car primarily because of its retro looks and its size compared to the camaro and mustang. I got the SXT PLUS which has everything the RT has except the HEMI engine and found that it has plenty of power for every day use. I get lots of comments and looks when I drive it. The other day I was at the car wash and this guy came up to me and told me how much he liked the looks of the car and if he could take a peek inside. He said he owned a 74 CHALLENGER when he was younger and that he was thinking about getting a new one because it brought back his youth. I can relate to him. This is a fun car to drive!!!!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive and plenty of power. Awsome sound!"

Cons: "none noted..."

"What is better than driving the SRT8 only on weekends?? Driving it every day.. This is my commuter and love everything about it.. Well worth the money.."

Love, love, LOVE this car

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"This is my second Challenger. There is nothing about this car that I don't love. Obviously, this would not be an ideal family vehicle. We have had to use the back seat though and the sliding front seat makes getting in and out of the back seat easier. The back seat is roomy and comfortable. This car holds the road, feels solid, is fun to drive. Love the options. Just an really wonderful vehicle."

great fun, great handling, great looks, great car

By on Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Pros: "looks, drive, feel"

Cons: "tuff to get into the back seat"

"in this car you will be noticed! The only thing that could improve this car would be easier access to the back seat, and of course a convertable top."

AWESOME!

By on Friday, December 30, 2011

Pros: "You won't see one on every street corner."

Cons: "I can't drive it and get paid for it."

My Black Beauty

"Having owned a first generation Challenger for 17 years I have had an obsession with this car. I knew if Dodge ever built it again I would have another one. They did not disappoint with the new generation Challenger. It has the performance and comfort of the original, only much, much more of it! A truly modern classic that touches all the bases needed. Kudos to Dodge for doing this car right. I'm a kid again and enjoying each mile behind the wheel of my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T."

My Black Beauty

Love it

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "price"

"Best vehicle ever. Looks awesome and handles just as well."

It's a blast!

By on Monday, February 14, 2011

"The R/T with the 20 inch torque thrust wheels gets plenty of looks. My only problem so far is the manual shift lockout from 1st to 4th. I had it bypassed. The MyGIG system is awsome for navigation and video after you install the LockPick harness. Wheel hop could be looked at by the factory but, all three pony cars have the exact same problem with the Challenger being the only one with an aftermarket fix. Can't say enough about it being fun though. Comfy on long haul rides compared to everything else in its class. The only car with better vision is the mustang but it has zero rear seat along with the completely blind Camaro. Great car and they are always better at my dealership than chevy or ford ever was."

great car

By on Friday, November 5, 2010

"I just want to put my 2 cents out there. I have owned an SE for 6 months still get many thumbs ups! I see others say they don't have value and its overpriced but if you check Kelly Blue book it rates higher in resale value than the other retros. (camaro and Mustang) I like the fact the Challenger is larger ok that takes away the fast starts you can get from the smaller 2 but for ride and comfort you can't beat it would highly recomend this vehicle and with the increase of HP for the 2011 even the SE will have 305 HP."