2010 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 433 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

The most awesome car in my 40 years of driving.

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "looks, performance, features, brakes"

Cons: "windows move every time you open/close a door"

"My 2014 Challenger R/T is a great combination of looks, performance, features, and comfort. The retro exterior styling was a must for me. The performance was nearly a must and it does not disappoint. The modern features are wonderful. The car is very comfortable (and fun) to drive."

2008 SRT8 - Get in and hold on

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I really love this car - it's a head turner. I bought mine used with 1200 miles, saving over $11k in the process (due mainly to public demand and the subsequent dealer mark-up). I'm happy to see that since buying last July (2009) that I am still well in the black on this car. I have modded mine but maintained every little part (down to valve caps and bulbs) so that a future purist may easily return this numbered first edition car to factory stock. I agree with some of the reviews here that the Ram's heads do not belong on the car (made for the trucks IMHO) and I have replaced all mine with nostalgic Challenger logos (except for the steering wheel - haven't quite figured out how to get around that one with the airbag). The interior was kind of bland but (additional) carbon fiber and some well placed billet accents have brought it to life. The trunk is MASSIVE. The only negative things I could say about the car are: (1) The huge blind spot created by the large C pillars - I can deal with this though because I feel that the C pillars are necessary for that nostalgic look and you get used to it. (2) The body has minor factory blemishes that could've been worked out better. (3) Many of the mods I made should've been factory options or standard - this really isn't a bad thing as they make my car unique amongst 3rd gen Challengers. (4) Too many of these became trailer queens - get out and drive the car fools!! Other than that, Dodge has nailed it! You Camaro owners can continue to eat your hearts out! (I'd say the same for the Mustang but it is the only Ford I am fond of - remember, the Challenger and Camaro went away for many years, the Mustang simply evolved). I could go on forever but go test drive one, you'll see."

My favorite vehicle Ive ever owned

By on Saturday, October 14, 2017

Pros: "Everything about it is awesome"

Cons: "Its not a Hellcat! LOL!!"

"Ive owned nothing but Ford products my entire life, I have owned 3 Mustangs and decided to make the jump to a more roomy Muscle car style vehicle. I thought I was going to compromise the performance by going with a roomier and heavier car.....I was wrong. My Scat Pack Challenger is everything I could ever want. Lots of attention, beautiful car, very comfortable, sounds incredible and has extremely good performance. I wont buy another 2 door coupe out there if this car is available. I just wish I had bought the Hellcat model. Other than that....my favorite vehicle ive ever owned. I love it!!"

Amazing

By on Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Pros: "Everything"

"This is the best car Ive ever owned so far. Its fast, aggressive looking, the combination of the supercharger whine and the exhaust is just so satisfying to hear. This is my daily driver and I drive over 60 miles every day, so along with the performance aspect, it also has a very comfortable seating scenario. The seats are comfortable, the clutch isnt too heavy, it feels safe, and I average 21-23 mpg on the highway. Overall I rate this car a perfect 10 out of 10."

Gets more attention than MB coupes I've owned.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Looks very good, fun to drive and reliable."

Cons: "Only one. Trunk light could be better positioned."

"This car has been incredible! Absolutely no problems and fun to drive every time I get behind the wheel. Its attractive looks are a conversation starter every time I stop where someone is around."

Very happy with the purchase

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, handles great, lots of compliments"

Cons: "Horn not easy to use quickly, leg room in back"

"Great ride for a long road trip and handles very good for such a heavy car. Mileage is better then I thought it would be, however I don't race it around often so that helps. Sometimes I think I should have gone for the V-8 for the extra power, although it does have pretty good power for a V-6, probably would have received more then the one ticket I got if I did get the V-8. Overall glad I bought the car!!"

Great pony car. Fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "Looks, Performance"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"I bought the RT Plus model, 8 cylinder, Hemi black in April 2011. It is a rush to drive everyday!! I had both a camaro and a mustang in the past. The Dodge Challenger comes the closest to matching the retro 70's experience in both looks and performance. I drove a 2010 mustang, it's nice but the looks are bogus and there are a million of them on the road. Same thing with the camaro, it looks okay, not great and it's a wannabe. The Challenger looks fantastic, has more interior space and much more cargo space. Plus, you don't see one at every block."

I Love This Car!!!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, more power than you can ever use!"

Cons: "bad blind spot"

"I have driven and owned many cars over the years. I have NEVER driven a car like this; it is amzing! Not only does it have more muscle than it can ever use anywhere but maybe on a NASCAR track but it is so much fun to drive. The only problem I have is that where I live the roads are normally so congested that it is frustrating to drive it sometimes sitting in traffic. I have never owned a car that people constantky are taking pictures of wherever I go."

Incredible Muscle Car!

By on Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pros: "Great style, performance and interior"

Cons: "Don't like the "plastic" Chrome rims"

"We purchased this vehicle brand new about 7 months ago. We have the R/T Challenger with most every option. Overall, this car is just an absolute blast. Plenty of power, great ride quality, tons of interior room and best of all a unique styling that everyone stops and looks at. This is our first car of any kind, everything else has been trucks or SUVs. We were worried about being able to see and comfort but that is absolutely not a problem. Unlikeother vehicles in it's class, there is a lot of leg room and you can actually fit two grown adults in the back seat. I would recommend this car to anyone lookinng for a modern day muscle car."

Great car for what it is! Modern day muscle.

By on Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pros: "Power and build quality"

Cons: "Weight"

"Higher quality than ford or chevy. This car is heavy but performs well when pushed hard I have had the pleasure ur running all day at thunder hill raceway with this model and it's very impressive American muscle. It's not a "sports" car. It's big,heavy,loud,and powerful. If that's what you want and expect you won't be disappointed. This car is really fun to drive with your foot in tit Enjoy!"