2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

The most awesome car in my 40 years of driving.

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "looks, performance, features, brakes"

Cons: "windows move every time you open/close a door"

"My 2014 Challenger R/T is a great combination of looks, performance, features, and comfort. The retro exterior styling was a must for me. The performance was nearly a must and it does not disappoint. The modern features are wonderful. The car is very comfortable (and fun) to drive."

2008 SRT8 - Get in and hold on

By on Thursday, April 29, 2010

"I really love this car - it's a head turner. I bought mine used with 1200 miles, saving over $11k in the process (due mainly to public demand and the subsequent dealer mark-up). I'm happy to see that since buying last July (2009) that I am still well in the black on this car. I have modded mine but maintained every little part (down to valve caps and bulbs) so that a future purist may easily return this numbered first edition car to factory stock. I agree with some of the reviews here that the Ram's heads do not belong on the car (made for the trucks IMHO) and I have replaced all mine with nostalgic Challenger logos (except for the steering wheel - haven't quite figured out how to get around that one with the airbag). The interior was kind of bland but (additional) carbon fiber and some well placed billet accents have brought it to life. The trunk is MASSIVE. The only negative things I could say about the car are: (1) The huge blind spot created by the large C pillars - I can deal with this though because I feel that the C pillars are necessary for that nostalgic look and you get used to it. (2) The body has minor factory blemishes that could've been worked out better. (3) Many of the mods I made should've been factory options or standard - this really isn't a bad thing as they make my car unique amongst 3rd gen Challengers. (4) Too many of these became trailer queens - get out and drive the car fools!! Other than that, Dodge has nailed it! You Camaro owners can continue to eat your hearts out! (I'd say the same for the Mustang but it is the only Ford I am fond of - remember, the Challenger and Camaro went away for many years, the Mustang simply evolved). I could go on forever but go test drive one, you'll see."

My favorite vehicle Ive ever owned

By on Saturday, October 14, 2017

Pros: "Everything about it is awesome"

Cons: "Its not a Hellcat! LOL!!"

"Ive owned nothing but Ford products my entire life, I have owned 3 Mustangs and decided to make the jump to a more roomy Muscle car style vehicle. I thought I was going to compromise the performance by going with a roomier and heavier car.....I was wrong. My Scat Pack Challenger is everything I could ever want. Lots of attention, beautiful car, very comfortable, sounds incredible and has extremely good performance. I wont buy another 2 door coupe out there if this car is available. I just wish I had bought the Hellcat model. Other than that....my favorite vehicle ive ever owned. I love it!!"

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted