2009 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 423 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Quiet 3.6 more than adaquite for all around

By on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Pros: "looks and realiability."

Cons: "Body gaps and Fit. Issues"

"Car is very smooth the 8 speed auto is great. I've played around with the 0-60 performance gauge and for a heavy car with a V6 my best time was 6.1 seconds. Not bad for a daily cruiser weighing in at 4000 lbs. This car is very comfortable on long drives. I bought this car new, for daily use and it does preform well. The tech. package is great also. The only real issue is, Body fit and gaps. I owned a 70 Cuda and it reminds me of the seventies when fit and finish of American cars stunk. Kudos to Dodge BUT tighten up alignment of doors, hoods trunks and fenders."

MY FIRST DODGE EVER. MOST AMAZING CAR I HAVE OWNE

By on Wednesday, April 2, 2014

"I HAVE NEVER OWNED A DODGE BUT THE CHALLENGER CAME OUT AND I THOUGHT I HAD TO HAVE IT. I AM SO GLAD I DID. IT HAS NEVER HAD TO GO BACK TO THE DEALER EVER. HOWEVER, THERE IS A RECALL THAT JUST CAME OUT ON IT FOR THE TIMING COMPONENTS TO BE CHANGED. THIS KINDA SCARES ME BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANYONE WRENCHING ON MY VEHICLE. I HAVE OWNED THREE CORVETTES AND MANY OTHER MUSCLE CARS. NEVER HAVE I HAD ONE THAT I LOVED THIS MUCH. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND A CHALLENGER TO ANY AND ALL."

Outstanding Vehicle!

By on Monday, November 16, 2009

"Man, Dodge realy hit the mark on bringing back retro styling. Other Auto manufacturers should take note! Comfort, performance, quality all wrapped up in one nice package. Let's see who holds up in resale values... Good Luck Chevy!"

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Absolutely the Best Vehicle I have ever owned. It puts a smile on my face everytime I turn the key. Great looks, performance, and the best head turning ability of any car on the street. At 46yoa I just can't keep from smiling.! You will love this car ! Chrysler, thank you !"

Best New Car Around

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

"This is the most fun car that someone could ask for, it has tons of power, handles awesome, gets decent mileage for what it is, and just plain looks awesome. Would not hesitate to recommend this car to anyone. Any Mopar guy will absolutely love this car as it looks so much like a 70 Challenger that it's unbelievable. Coolest Modern Muscle Car Available!!!!"

2010 SRT8 Challenger - Amazing vehicle

By on Thursday, December 29, 2016

Pros: "Reliability, performance, style, durability"

Cons: "have to get back to you on this one"

2010 SRT8 Challenger

"I have owned this vehicles since 2011; while under my care, this vehicle has performed and exceeded my every expectation; this is not a "bling" car (ie wood interior and lush leather appointments)it is a muscle car. ..and does it live up to it. It brilliant Black paint attracts attention every where we go. Recently I updated it with a set of 22" wheels, a JBA exhaust system (headers and cat back system) and a K&N CAI which took the performance to a whole new level. These mods not only "woke it up" but it made it more efficient. Yes, I'm a car guy so I do most if not all the work and maintenance on it myself. Easy to work on. Has 67,500 miles on it and it rides like new. My interior is in tack as well (no tears or worn spots any where). The sound system (Kicker) is amazing; clear and loud..Interior is also roomy. My buddies and I travel in it frequently and we all are comfortable and with enough room to comfortably sit 4 of us big guys. Love this car. Hope dodge comes out with a cuda (like a 70's cuda). Great car;"

2010 SRT8 Challenger

Gets more attention than MB coupes I've owned.

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "Looks very good, fun to drive and reliable."

Cons: "Only one. Trunk light could be better positioned."

"This car has been incredible! Absolutely no problems and fun to drive every time I get behind the wheel. Its attractive looks are a conversation starter every time I stop where someone is around."

Very happy with the purchase

By on Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive, handles great, lots of compliments"

Cons: "Horn not easy to use quickly, leg room in back"

"Great ride for a long road trip and handles very good for such a heavy car. Mileage is better then I thought it would be, however I don't race it around often so that helps. Sometimes I think I should have gone for the V-8 for the extra power, although it does have pretty good power for a V-6, probably would have received more then the one ticket I got if I did get the V-8. Overall glad I bought the car!!"

best of the retroes

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "great car for th price"

Cons: "one heck of a blind spot rear c pillar"

"bought the se v6. has plenty of power and good gas mileage. good handling and very comfortable and easy to drive."

Great pony car. Fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pros: "Looks, Performance"

Cons: "Blind spots"

"I bought the RT Plus model, 8 cylinder, Hemi black in April 2011. It is a rush to drive everyday!! I had both a camaro and a mustang in the past. The Dodge Challenger comes the closest to matching the retro 70's experience in both looks and performance. I drove a 2010 mustang, it's nice but the looks are bogus and there are a million of them on the road. Same thing with the camaro, it looks okay, not great and it's a wannabe. The Challenger looks fantastic, has more interior space and much more cargo space. Plus, you don't see one at every block."