2009 Dodge Challenger

9.3

Based on 433 Ratings for the 2008 - 2018 models.

Pedal down is Exhilarating

By on Monday, June 8, 2015

Pros: "Looks, Performance, Reliable"

Cons: "some interior features, clutch is a little squeaky"

"Love this car!! I wanted a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, but wife put the cab ash on that when she saw the Ford had literally no leg room in rear seats. We have two kids and because this is my daily driver we needed more room. THe Challenger gives adequate room for an adult and more than adequate room for children. It is the most fun car to drive, it turns heads, sounds great, and is very responsive. I drive it daily, and slap a set of Blizzaks on in the winter. I have lived in Chicago and Pennsylvania. 5-10 inches of snow is no problem. The manual transmission gives you control. I passed an AWD Subaru who couldn't get away from a stop sign in the winter. At the end of the day. I wouldn't trade this car if I had to."

Its A Monster, Love The Car

By on Friday, July 4, 2014

Pros: "Nice Car, Period"

"Nice Ride, Power Beyond Your Imagination, Just drove it 5000 miles and need to get back on the road at 24 MPG, it catches all eyes."

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My steal quarter horse!

By on Friday, August 5, 2016

"Value is rated high by me because of the slightly newer style on an older and much loved classic. Reliability is high because I have not had a single problem out of it. Quality, interior pieces could be made to hold together a little better, i.e., where the car seats connect the little plastic piece broke off too easily. Overall rating high because it has been a great vehicle for me whether it is to drive it, wash it, or just look at it. Driving dynamics, well I did say it is my Quarter horse: the look of powerful flanks, (in the hind quarters), maneuverability on the turns,(even the tight ones)and responds at the slightest command and does zero to gone in nothing flat, and this model isn't even the R/T of the Hemi! Design, this is a matter of one's own personal eye for art. Comfort is all there. Convenience, only a problem for me there since I have become a grandma! My only car and it's a two-door. Hard getting a car seat in and out of it. Also, I've had to face the fact that I'm just not as cool driving it as I was when I first made the decision to buy one for myself. I will miss owning this car, but practicality for me has taken hold."

recouping of American

By on Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"This car turns heads and makes grown men smile. Young children say wow! teen age boy turn freom their girlfriends to look at the ride! I am driving art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"