2005 Dodge Caravan Passenger

7.2

Based on 380 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

7.5/10
    7.5/10
    7.6/10

never had any problems at all

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

I own this car

Pros: "High mil/gas"

Cons: "Driver should have longer leggs than I have"

"I bought our Caravan already used, but just 10k miles on it 5 years ago and the car never had to go to the shop other than for maintainance!! Just love it!! Specially because a bunch of mechanics tend to take advantage overcharging Moms . The pedals are a little too low so I had to find a good pillow to sit on and get me closer (sure, I'm 5"2', but one would assume many women are short and drive vans w/ kids!. This is the only problem I've had. We use it to pull our trailer when we go camping... travel a bit with it and it's been a great car."

not so sure

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"I have a 2003, it's still running pretty good. We've done all the schedualed up keep on the caravan. The only down side to the van is that it has a whine or kind of speaky sound that no one seems to know where it is coming from since it doesn't do it all the time. A friend of mine has a 2008 that does the same thing. Our joke is that it doesn't like cold weather. This van works really well for our 3 children. It's easy to get in and out of and has plenty of room. The only thing we had to add on was a roof rack, which every mini van should come standard with."

Perfect for us

By on Monday, September 15, 2008

"We've had our van for a year and a half now, and we love its comfort and usefulness. It's so much more roomy for my 3 growing sons than the little car we had before. It makes shopping and traveling more enjoyable. The 4 captain's chairs and rear bench are great for us because everybody gets their own seat and there's no more fighting and touch-me-nots. There is plenty power for what we do, and it has been perfectly reliable so far. The fuel efficiency is not as good as I was hoping, though. I get around 18/21. Sound system is good, center console between the two front seats is handy. In a moderate collision, the airbags did not deploy, which is great, because they weren't needed at that speed. Repair was fast and not too costly, because there are a gillion of these vans around and parts are plentiful. We're happy so far."

By on Monday, September 8, 2008

Great Family Vehicle!

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Family of five - three kids - scout trips, car pools, camping trips, family vacations, daily commute - need I say more? Purchased with tow package and used to tow a pop up camper to Michigan and Florida. After 137,000 miles still running strong and used for daily commute. Has been a great value for us."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Caravan Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals