2006 Dodge Caravan Cargo

7.2

Based on 376 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

7.5/10
    7.5/10
    7.6/10

never had any problems at all

By on Friday, August 12, 2011

I own this car

Pros: "High mil/gas"

Cons: "Driver should have longer leggs than I have"

"I bought our Caravan already used, but just 10k miles on it 5 years ago and the car never had to go to the shop other than for maintainance!! Just love it!! Specially because a bunch of mechanics tend to take advantage overcharging Moms . The pedals are a little too low so I had to find a good pillow to sit on and get me closer (sure, I'm 5"2', but one would assume many women are short and drive vans w/ kids!. This is the only problem I've had. We use it to pull our trailer when we go camping... travel a bit with it and it's been a great car."

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Monday, May 30, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, and good on gas"

Cons: "cup holders back and front, rear air conditioning"

"I love my caravan, I wanted to get a new one but it is just out of my budget. I bought this 2001 in 2006 when I had a 3rd child. The car seat are so comfortable ride in when you are driving. It is fun to drive and very maneuverable through traffic. I am only getting a new car now, because the van needs to be replaced. I am hoping to sell her to a kid who isn't planning to take her on a very long trip....over 178,000 miles on the odometer and the only thing that went recently was the overdrive which a mechanic or person really good with cars can fix."

Very happy with vehicle would buy new one again !!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

"Bought vehicle new and am very happy with it. WE have the 3.3 6-cylinder and dual a/c and are very pleased. Have had no problems with van except for your basic oil change,filters etc... Very pleased !!!! Would buy again !!!"

Good reliable car

By on Saturday, February 6, 2010

"I have owned 2.4 L SE 2001 model for 5 years and 60 000 miles. It is a very reliable car with that takes you form A to B in a comfy and relaxed way. Good gas mileage, very low maintenance costs (just oil changes, brake pads, and tires). Acceleration could be better). but, hey - how else cold you get that gas mileage? If you are into oil changes etc. yourself - it is also a good car to work on. Everything is accessible and and uncomplicated."

not so sure

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"I have a 2003, it's still running pretty good. We've done all the schedualed up keep on the caravan. The only down side to the van is that it has a whine or kind of speaky sound that no one seems to know where it is coming from since it doesn't do it all the time. A friend of mine has a 2008 that does the same thing. Our joke is that it doesn't like cold weather. This van works really well for our 3 children. It's easy to get in and out of and has plenty of room. The only thing we had to add on was a roof rack, which every mini van should come standard with."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals