1993 Dodge Caravan Cargo

7.9

Based on 59 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Very Reliable & Cheap to Own

By on Sunday, June 13, 2010

"The Caravan LE taught me to love minivans. It was a very reliable vehicle for the 7 years I drove it and considering it was 10 years old and already had 170k miles on it when I bought it, that's saying something!"

Best Vehicle that I have owned

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, good mpg, reliable, safe"

Cons: "no passender door on rear driver side"

"This is the best vehicle that I have ever owned,It is great in winter conditions as well as summer. It says that it seats 7 people, but I can see in the design of the interior that it can seat 9. The rear seat is totally removable to be able to fit more or larger stuff if/when needed, in addition to a storage area in the way back. it has a "hatchback" rear door. Unfortunately it does not have an additional side door on the drivers side (too early a model). The two seats in front are bucket seats. This car is very reliable and very comfortable. All in all a great multi person vehicle."

Surprised

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I am so happy with my van. I have never been a person to like vans but then my husband bought one after we got married and it is so comfortable. We have been taking all of our family every where with us now."

Great Passenger Van

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Bought this Dodge Sport Van new in 1995. It has been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. The 3.3 liter engine is absolutely bulletproof. It is a torquey motor that will stay with almost any car from stoplight to stoplight. Doesn't use any oil, even with it's advanced 196,000 mileage. The Infiniti sound system that came in it sounds as good or better than systems in brand new cars. The ride is a bit on the stiff side, as it's got the sport suspension, but it handles and corners like a car. The seats come out for a huge hauling area. The only shortcoming is the passenger seating is a bit cramped. But, all in all, I have to give this vehicle a top rating, and I would buy it again in a heartbeat."

I have to give this car 5 stars...it's a dream

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, V6 passing power, towing (class III)"

Cons: "paint, not much else to say..."

"Mechanics hate my car, because it never needs repairs. I am the original owner and have owned this van for 19 years now. I have the SE with the 3.3L V6 4 speed auto. It has been through four new drivers, and still runs flawlessly. One issue has been sun damage, mainly from being parked outside, but I am planning on repainting it and keeping it in a garage. There have been minor repairs, but there is no car that will be flawless for over 20 years and 240K. No plans to ever get rid of it, I see no point in getting rid of a perfectly fine car, even if it is old."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Caravan Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals