2011 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 747 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Very comfortable, particularly for long hauls.

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"Purchased this vehicle (with approx. 40,000 miles on it) primarily because my wife (has back and hip problems) really liked the seats. CVT took a little getting used to, however I learned from the internet how to reset the throttle response and when this was done I began to realize that although it may seem a little slugish in response (because there is no perceived downshift) I found that the vehicle, because of the smoothness, is really going much faster than you would think. After driving this vehicle about 6000 miles and getting used to the CVT, it has become a very enjoyable experience."

Great car...

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

"This is a great car for any commuter or student. It is extremely reliable, as I have not had a single problem with my car in 4 years. I strongly recommend this car if it's size is okay with you. It takes some adjusting to since you can't see the hood of the car when you're driving! Dodge has given us a small car that makes the gas prices more tolerable yet they have maxed out the available space! I love that every seat folds down...so does my dog! Love it..."

An excellent commuter car.

By on Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pros: "Great price, fun, sporty car to drive."

Cons: "Blind spot on driver's rear side."

"I bought my Caliber in 2007, love commuting daily with it. I like how roomy, and comfortable it is inside ( I can fit 2 adults, 3 children, and my dog comfortably), the cooling beverage compartment is convenient on long trips. Also it is nice that the driver's seat adjusts up or down for those of us that are short in stature. I do however agree that there is a blind spot that you have to be extra aware of on the driver's side. Up to this point I have only had to put my car in the shop once when the gearshift got stuck in park and had to be replaced, other than that it has only had routine maintenance and I would recommend the Caliber to someone looking for a spacious, affordable, and good-looking vehicle."

My First Car

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"I've admired the Dodge Caliber for several years and finally afforded my own. I was looking for a fuel efficient, spacious travel vehicle. I got what I wanted in the Caliber. However, I'm now looking toward the future and realizing that it won't be spacious enough to travel well with two children. The cargo space is generous when you have the option to fold the rear seats. Managing strollers and equipment to go tent camping will be more than a challenge when that is no longer an option. For the single individual or new couple this is still a car I would recommend."

Really an awesome deal...

By on Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pros: "Awesome price, Cool fun Features, Killer Stock Sound System"

Cons: "Under the hood is hard to mess with"

"I have been driving my 2008 Caliber for about 75 miles a day every day for a while and the thing I love most about my A-B vehicle in the morning is the fact that I feel cocooned from the rest of the world. With one of the best factory sound systems I have ever heard and the most comfortable seats I have ever sat in I would definitely recommend this ride as the perfect all around vehicle. Sporty meets classy meets practical, a great combo all around. It's hard to take someone's opinion if you don't know where their experience stands so let me tell you I have driven everything from a 2005 Ford Ranger to a 2009 Honda Civic Si and this 2008 Dodge Caliber is the best vehicle I have ever owned."

By on Thursday, August 26, 2010

"The only problem I found was the road noise."

Great vehicle for the money

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Have had this vehicle for nearly 4 years. Handles great, good gas mileage. No major problems to speak of. Heater works efficiently and quickly in the winter and A/C works great in summer. Great vehicle for the $$!"

Best Kept secret around!

By on Saturday, August 1, 2009

"I love my SXT! It's got every bit of the comfort and pick up and go that my Taurus had with it's 6 cylinders. They sure don't make 4 cylinder like they used to! This car has attitude. It's easy to clean and has many little features that tell you this one was pretty well thought out. I like the lighted cup holders and the 'frig' glove box. Nice on a hot day. Lots of leg room and head room. The high profile doors make you feel snug and protected. The sporty dash illuminates like an old Sylvania TV-very soft on the eyes at night. I was looking at Vibes and Vues and was not sold at first, but now I am glad I decided on this vehicle."

By on Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Love this vehicle. Very comfortable. Live in mountain area & it has plenty of power. Great gas mileage. Traded in Jeep Liberty for this & am very pleased. Doubled the gas mileage. Only one complaint & that is the seat doesn't adjust up & down."

Great little car

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"This car has been reliable and fun to drive. I've never had a problem with it. It's easy to get around in small spots and parking is never a problem. I highly recommend this car. A great value."