2011 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 746 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

all around great car

By on Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Ive owned the car for a about a year and a half and still love it! I drive it alot, have driven it 31,000 miles. It is very reliable. AMAZING HANDLING! Have not had any major problems. I love the warranty, full lifetime power train warranty. It is UNBEATABLE! I also love the cooler, 12v power outlet, AUX outlet, Ipod holder, Lit up cupholders, CVT Trans, Autostick, 18 inch wheels, sound system, fog lights, sliding armrest, 2 glove box compartments, steering wheel controls, and the AMAZING All Wheel Drive! I have also owned a 1999 Jeep Cherokee 4L 4x4, 2001 Mitsubshi Montero Limited, 2001 Land Rover Discovery II and I honestly favor the Caliber. Its all around amazing. BUY THIS CAR! Performance- Compared to other similar cars the performance is great. I gave it 4 stars because I believe they need to give it more power. The caliber has a 0-60 of a little over 10 seconds, i believe 10.1? In manual mode in first gear, the RPM's hesitates at 4,000 rpm's for a second, but after it passes 4,000 rpms in first gear it takes off. IF Dodge gave this car more power I believe they would have made a perfect car"

love it

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs space, comfort, versatility and like a vehicle that looks great. I love my Caliber. I bought it in a blizzard so I got to test the quality of the AWD system. I was impressed as soon as I got behind the wheel. I no longer "white-knuckle" on my hour drive to and from work everyday. No matter what the weather, I feel safe. That is what is most important to me, not to meant you can't beat the price."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive and handling is great!"

Cons: "ability to unlock doors from passenger side."

"Love this car, it has served me very well, no mechanical problems since I've owned it. Handles very well on wet pavements. Cost effective too."

Have loved this car

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "comfort,reiabikity, looks, economy"

"Have thourougl enjoyed this car since ipurchased new in 2009. Love design, interior setup, comfort, fuel economy,satellite radio,waranty, reiability, power for being 4- cyl with 5 speed manual with overdrive. Got upgraded wheels, spoiler, tint and cargo cover. Have moved so much, love roominess, sturdiness,ease of driving, controls,satellite radio, uts easy for all people to get in and out. Really sad 2012 is last year. Other awesomething like dual glove boxes, chilled shwlf for drinks, lightedcup holders,auxiliaryinput, holders, cargolight that is also flashlight. Love it. Even fabric interior has remained awesome. Lovereclining back seat and fold flat storage. All with 30-35mpg and more room than smaller compacts."

Car must have been made on Friday at 4PM

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Good sound from speakers"

Cons: "See review above..."

"LOTS of problems--Engine head replacement at 54K miles, Alternator replacement due to known defect, noisy front suspension, hard/lifeless/uncomfortable interior, seat trim broken, airbags unreliable (light is on), front brake rotors always warped (inadequate braking system), interior panels rattle/vibrate loudly. Chill Zone doesn't cool drinks as advertised, can't change headlight bulbs as DIY--due to design of car. Also changing headlights can trigger computer to disable one (or both) low-beams, requiring dealer visit to clear the code. Loose fuel cap will trigger check engine light with code for oxygen sensor (almost replaced it too!), loud and rough engine (2.0L World Engine)--sounds like a sewing machine. Fiat should have killed this car the minute they took over Chrysler. I have orders from my wife--get rid of this car!"