2011 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 747 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

love it

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who needs space, comfort, versatility and like a vehicle that looks great. I love my Caliber. I bought it in a blizzard so I got to test the quality of the AWD system. I was impressed as soon as I got behind the wheel. I no longer "white-knuckle" on my hour drive to and from work everyday. No matter what the weather, I feel safe. That is what is most important to me, not to meant you can't beat the price."

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive and handling is great!"

Cons: "ability to unlock doors from passenger side."

"Love this car, it has served me very well, no mechanical problems since I've owned it. Handles very well on wet pavements. Cost effective too."

Lemon!

By on Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pros: "Can't think of any"

Cons: "Constant repair costs"

"I own a 2008 Dodge Caliber and I am driving a mini van. I have owned this car 4 years and have put over $3,000 in repairs. To date I have replaced the entire rear suspension, front wheel baring, both front ti rods, the entire brake system (master cylinder , rotors ,calibers brake lines ect), it is currently unable to be driven due to needing more repairs. The transmission needs repaired probably replaced it won't shift into any gear higher than 3rd and shifts hard the gears it does go into, the two front controller arms need replaced,the front left abs sensor needs replaced and the door hinges open and close hard also the hinges on the back hatch no longer hold it up. There is 112,000 miles which is high but not high enough for that many issues. I am also 44 year old careful driver. I am still paying for a car that doesn't run. I spoke with a dealer and he told me that Dodge stopped production on this car cause of all the issues. I wish I had never bought this car!"

Have loved this car

By on Saturday, April 13, 2013

Pros: "comfort,reiabikity, looks, economy"

"Have thourougl enjoyed this car since ipurchased new in 2009. Love design, interior setup, comfort, fuel economy,satellite radio,waranty, reiability, power for being 4- cyl with 5 speed manual with overdrive. Got upgraded wheels, spoiler, tint and cargo cover. Have moved so much, love roominess, sturdiness,ease of driving, controls,satellite radio, uts easy for all people to get in and out. Really sad 2012 is last year. Other awesomething like dual glove boxes, chilled shwlf for drinks, lightedcup holders,auxiliaryinput, holders, cargolight that is also flashlight. Love it. Even fabric interior has remained awesome. Lovereclining back seat and fold flat storage. All with 30-35mpg and more room than smaller compacts."

Enjoying the ride

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Great car. My first post-college/"real world" vehicle purchase, and it was a good one. I got the '07 RT version w/ the chrome trim and color inlays on the interior (looks great in orange). The features on this car are very impressive...storage features, sound system, etc. The only complaint is the value dropping so rapidly. After only 9 months, I've easily lost nearly $10,000 in value. Granted, I love this car...I just wish I'd either paid less or it was still worth more."