ZIP code

2010 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 746 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

Love my caliber

By on Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Comfortable to drive but a little more noise than I'd like - not bad though. I average 32mpg with a 2.0l and cvt. Acceleration isn't great but adequate for a small car. Handling is very good. Materials are a little cheaper than some but still feel I received good value for what I paid."

Great little car

By on Monday, February 1, 2010

"Overall, I really enjoy my Caliber. Got the 2009 SXT with moonroof and all the bells and whistles. Favorite thing is the CVT transmission. Took a bit to get used to it... now I'll want that on every future car! After driving this for a year, the features I especially like are: the CVT engine; the cranberry red trim inside is gorgeous; roomy and comfortable front seats (i'm 5ft9in, long legs); can pack quite a lot of stuff in the back, especially with back seats down; the extra stuff is fun (MP3 plug, bluetooth speaker phone, sound system, moonroof, tire pressure/direction/mileage/temp monitoring guages; cooler for drinks). OK, now for the downsides: poor visibility (front and back); a backward-baby seat is a squeeze; performance is mediocre even with the CVT (slow on the takeoff, but pretty good in higher gears); sound system is cool at first but rattles the panels at higher volume. Overall -- It's a very roomy, sporty crossover that's easy to get around in."

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

small

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"small, but nice just to small for me!!"

By on Monday, January 18, 2010

Love it

By on Friday, January 8, 2010

"This car has been nothing but good to me. I own an 08 srt 4...nothing but good gas mileage(about 29 highway with 3 ppl).I live in Sd so i drive in the snow quite often,gets around decent for what it is.Plus its nice to have something practical yet quick if you want or need it...i would definately refer this car to another and or buy another....Thanks Mopar!!!"

By on Monday, January 4, 2010

"great gas milage."

So Very Disapointed

By on Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"I bought my '08 two years ago and now my hinges on the doors are all rusted, it makes an awful squeel when you step on the gas, the seatbelts stick and you have to yank yourself free, the tires are cupped (I rotate every oil change because my Mom had the same problem with the Caliber) and the tire pressure senser and oil change warning do not shut off. It is still under waranty and my dealership says all these problems are due to the way I drive and upkeep my car. My Mom traded her Caliber a few months ago and got almost her full value back on it and she had it the same amount of time as I had mine plus hers was a year older. Today I went to trade it in and it has lost over 75% of its orginal value. I went to 2 dealerships and they didn't want to even take it as a trade in"

Great in a pinch

By on Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Never owned a Dodge, but it is American built and owned (proud to be an American). With the economy as it is, this is excellent on gas for me. The only major concern for me is the engine noise, but that is why there is a radio and CD. I purchased mine well below market value so this is a treat for me. The most important reason for this purchase was to be able to put my mother's wheel chair comfortably in the back without straining my lower back. Cudoos to Dodge."

This car is awesome

By on Friday, December 11, 2009

"I sold cars for ten years in Montana. Moved to vegas and just got this car. I bought it pre-owned with 69,000 miles on it. The ride reminds me of a Tahoe 2001 I owned. Rides nice. The gas mileage reminds me of an eclipse I use to own...about 27-29 mpg over all. I have the SXT 2.0L CVT and I am a very happy owner. This is the same engine that was in the '95 to '99 mitsubishi eclipse and performs fine. I would recommend to anybody as long as they bought the 2.0L."

nice value ride

By on Saturday, December 5, 2009

"dodge is american built and lives up to all others i have good luck keeping everybody working and will not buy import"

By on Friday, December 4, 2009

not a family car

By on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"I like the car but it is too small and does not have a lot of features. The back seat is small and the trunk was too small to hold a normal sized stroller without having to be creative."

Pretty good car.

By on Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"This car is pretty good, as far as price value. My only concern is that on the SXT model, the interior is a little cheap on the quality or strength of the plastic. It seems as though the door panels and the hatchback floor panel may have issues in time. We'll see. But the overall performance, styling and handling of the car is great."

I Like My Caliber but It Could Be Better!

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I bought this car for better gas mileage trading in a van - price was much better than other comparably sized vehicles with similar options plus our Dodge dealer is the best dealer in town - with good tires does pretty good in snow around town 2.0 Engine with CVT Likes - Comfortable seats (especially on longer trips), good mileage 26 mpg town and 29 mpg highway (mountain driving), lots of room, lots of cargo space (I carry a full DJ setup in it) body styling (cool looking and different), lighted drink holders, flashlight in back, good looking paint and clear coat, large rear brake and parking lights, drink cooler (cooled by air conditioner), sunroof Dislikes - No place to comfortably rest left arm while driving (either too high or too low), no automatic door lock button on passenger side (just plain stupid!), hard to get in and out of because of door cutouts, center console and inside doors should be padded for comfort (are hard plastic), stupid place for MP3 player plug, noisy ride (needs better and/or more sound insulation), not the best ride on rough roads, sunroof should have shield, no carpet in cargo area (optional-but should be standard!) Problems/Service - Alloy wheels - finish on two of them are flaking (am working with dealer on that to get replaced), front left speaker distorted at times (no I don't pley anything loudly), no other problems so far at 25000 miles"

Good but not great

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"I bought this car as a 2nd car to go with our gas hog Durango. It works well for what I need it for. The ride is a little rough and the back seats are not comfortable for an adult but we seldom have an adult in the back. Gas mileage is about what we expect. I use it for work and for running around town. Would like it for longer trips but my wife has back issues if she rides in this car for more than an hour. Good looking car but am wondering if I have to be concerned in another 10-15000 miles about breakdowns."

By on Monday, October 26, 2009

Best car for the money

By on Sunday, October 25, 2009

"Love my Caliber, runs great, good ride. Only thing it needs is power seats."

Great for the price

By on Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"This is not a car you should expect luxury from, it is designed to meet a smaller budget and in that sense it is a cheap car. However, I feel I got what I paid for. It is not a powerful car at all, but I knew that going in and I am happy. It has tons of room. And the safety design I can vouch for. I was rear ended at difference of 40+ miles an hour and it absorbed a lot of the impact. The only injury was a bruised knee. The car is in the shop a second time now... I hit a deer at around 55mph :( and once again the car absorbed the impact greatly. Me and my passengers were quite safe. The reason why i am on the site is to see how close I might be to the car being totaled :( I like the car. The only downside for me was the noisy interior could have been a little better."

I am loving it!

By on Saturday, October 17, 2009

"I would recommend the 2007 Caliber SXT. It is stylish with alot of upgrades that came standards including a 5-disc CD changer and a refrigerated glove box for soda! It rides smooth and seems to get gas mileage around 26 mpg."

Great for gettting around town.

By on Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"I love my Caliber. One of the biggest complants that I read was about its "blind spot" but my wife and I have had not problems driving this car. I am just over 6 foot tall an my wife if just under 5 feet and both of us feel very comfortable driving this vehicle."

By on Monday, October 12, 2009

Good Value

By on Saturday, September 26, 2009

"A few things had to be fixed soon after I bought it, but the dealer made the repairs and I haven't had a problem since."

By on Friday, September 25, 2009

"I have been very pleased with my Caliber. The heights in my family range from 6' to 6'8". The head and leg space in this car is great. It's comfortable, handles well and is decent on gas (27mpg: highway/city type of driving). My husband would like a bit more "pick up and go", but the gas mileage would suffer. The safety specs are great and it is a really quite ride! I wish I could afford to purchase Calibers for both of my sons as well."

Love it!

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"I love this car! Very comfortable to drive. Very safe! My fiance rolled over 9 times in an accident and the injury he has was just a scratch on his arm. I will definately buy the same car! My 3 kids loves it too!"