2010 Dodge Caliber

7.3

Based on 742 Ratings for the 2007 - 2012 models.

7.4/10
    7.5/10

I love my Caliber!!

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"I've had my caliber for 3 years this week and I still love that car. I had some computer problems the first year and a half, but they got those cleared up and we've been good ever since. Tires were a pain to find and buy because of the size, so they were hard to find and pretty expensive for tires. Handles fairly well in the snow, pretty light though, so have to be careful. Great looking car and easy to maintain. Love the fold flat seats! Makes it so easy to make lots of space in the car. LOVE IT!!"

Love my caliber

By on Saturday, February 6, 2010

"Comfortable to drive but a little more noise than I'd like - not bad though. I average 32mpg with a 2.0l and cvt. Acceleration isn't great but adequate for a small car. Handling is very good. Materials are a little cheaper than some but still feel I received good value for what I paid."

Great little car

By on Monday, February 1, 2010

"Overall, I really enjoy my Caliber. Got the 2009 SXT with moonroof and all the bells and whistles. Favorite thing is the CVT transmission. Took a bit to get used to it... now I'll want that on every future car! After driving this for a year, the features I especially like are: the CVT engine; the cranberry red trim inside is gorgeous; roomy and comfortable front seats (i'm 5ft9in, long legs); can pack quite a lot of stuff in the back, especially with back seats down; the extra stuff is fun (MP3 plug, bluetooth speaker phone, sound system, moonroof, tire pressure/direction/mileage/temp monitoring guages; cooler for drinks). OK, now for the downsides: poor visibility (front and back); a backward-baby seat is a squeeze; performance is mediocre even with the CVT (slow on the takeoff, but pretty good in higher gears); sound system is cool at first but rattles the panels at higher volume. Overall -- It's a very roomy, sporty crossover that's easy to get around in."

By on Tuesday, January 26, 2010

small

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"small, but nice just to small for me!!"