2008 Dodge Avenger

8.0

Based on 436 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Cheaper sporty car

By on Monday, June 7, 2010

"has great acceleration when passing. handles and rides very smooth. very pleased with the purchase and plan to keep for 5-6 more years"

Good starter car

By on Saturday, June 6, 2009

"Bought as a car for my daughter, SE w/ 2.4L 4 cyl. Has the power she needs.(Not enough for me). Runs good, travels well(34mpg between Denver and Las Vegas NV) the depreciation doesn't bother me because she will buy her next car. Put 18 inch tires and wheels on it, and it rides better. All things said, a good car for the deal I got, $13,000 in March 08. Never had serious problem with it. P.S. Daughter loves it."

Looks can be deceiving

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"Love the looks but lacking in comfort and ride. Front seats should be 1" wider for comfort, noisy on rough roads, Excellent AWD in snow and ice. Problems with Oil loss 1qt/3000 miles? Seal in rear end @ 5000 mi, rear struts and very disappointed in Chrome Clad 19" wheels corroding around tire edge. Chrysler will replace only one time."

Surprised me

By on Monday, January 12, 2009

"(I got an unbelievable deal so I will tell you that if i paid closer to the kbb value, that each of my stars would probably go down a star) Before this week, I didn't know what an Avenger was. I was looking for an Altima, or Fusion. The name Avenger sounded cheesy, so when I heard the name I didn't really care for it. But then the sales guy told me they needed to get rid of these 2008s to make room for the 2009's... 15,995 with Nav, Uconnect, Sirius, leather interior, R/T, and a lifetime powertrain/engine warranty. I sat in it, drove it and I realized I found car that i hardly see on the road, but i felt was beautiful and fun. That made me feel good because I hate driving the common car on the road. The V6 had accelerated pretty well and the ride was overall very smooth. Lots of head room for me and people behind me said it was spacious. MY wife loves it, I can't stop playing with the toys. Again, my deal was extremely good, so I don't know how valid this review is. Just know that i'm excited and can't wait to drive home."

love this car

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"this car is a sleeper it has the power to stay with the best sounds great with the factory ext system so any of you motor heads want a car that will mess with peoples heads this is it handles proformence and the ride is greatin all weather and when you get home it a good family car with plenty of room an comfort A+++ dodge"