1999 Dodge Avenger

7.6

Based on 144 Ratings for the 1995 - 2000 models.

TRULY the *BEST VEHICHLE EVER*

By on Thursday, November 4, 2010

"I can't say enough about this car. I bought my 1st one Brand New in 1996. Very Low Maintenance! Very roomy(fit 3 kids in backseat comfortably)Very reliable, and has been a "LIFE SAVER" in a crash, More than once. I was invlolved in several severe crashes and due to the solid "TANK LIKE" body.. no severe injuries and was able to have this car for 10 years. I was hit once again & due to the damage exceeding car value, it was totaled. My kids & I owe our lives"Multiple" times over to this car and is PRICELESS in my book. I knew I had to find another, as this car was 2nd to none in an accident. Literally! But this car is very hard to find. We found a 1999 4 years ago, like new condition and with extremely low miles. This car has proved Safety is #1! Ive been hit several times in this car as well and the faith Ive had in this cars safety, came through once again! I truly hope I'll be lucky enough to find another one...IF & When the need arrises. BEST CAR in 14 years..... I CAN'T SPEAK HIGHLY ENOUGH of this cars SAFETY, LOOKS, RELIABILITY, ROOMINESS & OVERALL FEATURES. Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND... "IF" you can find one! :)"

Faulty Door Handle Design

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"The only consistant problem I have had with this car are the door handles. The design is poor and they evently break leaving you to replace them. This is the only conplaint I have had with the car, everything else has been reliable and have not had any major issues to deal with."

14 years, 215,000 miles!!!!

By on Monday, March 30, 2009

"I never thought that this or any car would have lasted me 14-15 years. The best part is that it still runs very well. Although I no longer am confident in driving it for long trips (120 miles or more), it's just fine for local trips. Only had to tow it once since I've had it. I have nothing bad to say about it. Best car I've ever had."

slow but good in snow

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"The best car I have ever driven in the snow, probably because it was so heavy and didn't have enough power to spin the tires. Slowest car I have ever owned as well."

alright vehicle dependable

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"reliable the door handles are weak my driver side snapped off"