2010 Chrysler Town & Country

7.3

Based on 439 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.6/10

Problems surfacing

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I have a 2008 T&C Touring w/ 22,000 miles. Have noticed tranny slippage since day 1. Had rear rotors replaced at 19,000 miles, as well as tires--no assistance from dealer on rotors. Problems with door sensors, which at times have left my door wide open at mall, etc. Air conditioning is now blowing hot air only--appt set at dealer. A lot of road noise. Not a bad vehicle to drive and is very useful, I'm just concerned with the problems I'm starting to see."

Satisfied Consumer -So Far

By on Friday, January 15, 2010

"I do not trust auto mechanics so I service my vehicles myself. Therefore I get the opportunity to see for myself what a vehicle is like and can provide unbiased information -not just outrage at a seemingly persistent problem or glee at having a new vehicle that should have very few issues anyway. Here it is: the 2008 T&C with STOW-N-GO is very stylish and practical. We use ours as a truck, car and bus, even tow a trailer. The transmission feels like it could be a weak point, so consider that if you are buying used. It is not an issue to me as the original purchaser with lifetime powertrain warranty. Interior is very nice except for those cheap door panels. Ride is a bit harsher than the likes of Chevy Venture etc. but handling has a very positive feel. Rear brakes and rotors wearing unevenly -that is not warranty covered. I have had no mechanical or electrical issues at all thus far. The 3.8 engine is torque effective and smooth running. I have not the room here to mention all of the positives in this van. This is a really nice van and a good value if you can get it at a fair price."

A great Van

By on Saturday, May 27, 2017

Pros: "comfortable, handles well reliable. Good MPG"

Cons: "Chrome on dash which I painted over"

"This is my seventh Chrysler van. This one is the best so far. I get 27 mpg on the highway. This van is very comfortable and easy to drive. I have had no mechanical problems with it. I have never had a problem with any of my vans, all of which have gone way over 100,000 miles. My 2006 went to 250,000 miles and was taken out of service because of rust. When this one is done, I will get another Chrysler van.I have towing packages on the last four. They all pulled my 35000 lb boat with no problem. There are no better vans."

Owned since new and best minivan ever owned.

By on Thursday, April 6, 2017

"Loves the versalitity of this van with Stow and Go. Would take off on vacation with this vehicle with no reservations. Own a new Pacificia and must admit the electric power steering is an improvement. No rear vent windows that open is a minus."

...love infotainment system. horrible dealership

By on Friday, January 27, 2017

Pros: "infotainment system and stow-n-go feature"

Cons: "cheap plastic interior, bad service by dealership"

"I love the infotainment system for long trips for the passengers, remote control sliding doors and lift gate, nice rim design, good ground clearance, and stow-n-go make easy for hauling, stylish headline with lighted overhead console equipped with 4 square compartments to store the accompanied headphones, pull down video display, infra red wireless headphones and remote control. Clear colored backup camera, and stylish head lights and rear tail lights, and hands free bluetooth enabled device connectivity, ucconect/satelite radio/navigation/FM/AM/DVD/40gb HDD head unit. Nice exhaust tone and beautiful revving engine tone. I do not like the too much cheap plastic dashboard and the rest of interior and above all a very horrible service provided by chrysler/dodge/jeep dealership in my area."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals