ZIP code

2008 Chrysler Town & Country

7.3

Based on 436 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

7.6/10
    7.3/10
    7.6/10

Problems surfacing

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I have a 2008 T&C Touring w/ 22,000 miles. Have noticed tranny slippage since day 1. Had rear rotors replaced at 19,000 miles, as well as tires--no assistance from dealer on rotors. Problems with door sensors, which at times have left my door wide open at mall, etc. Air conditioning is now blowing hot air only--appt set at dealer. A lot of road noise. Not a bad vehicle to drive and is very useful, I'm just concerned with the problems I'm starting to see."

very roomy

By on Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pros: "the space in car and the smooth drive ability."

"My husband just purchased a 2010 chrysler town & country for me and let me tell u my kids love it as do i..the van drives r so smooth and what about all that extra storage space.. I recommend this van to a family that enjoys space ")."

wanted to get rid of it right after we bought it

By on Monday, August 29, 2011

Pros: "kids love it"

Cons: "not worth the money"

"we have had nothing but trouble with this minivan. first week of owning the new van the key fob quit working; we were 450miles away from home in 95 degree weather. the sliding door also quit working which shut down the entire computer system. the radio system works only some of the time. the back up camera is not reliable. the van has had at least 6 recalls on it continually bringing it into the dealer."

Satisfied Consumer -So Far

By on Friday, January 15, 2010

"I do not trust auto mechanics so I service my vehicles myself. Therefore I get the opportunity to see for myself what a vehicle is like and can provide unbiased information -not just outrage at a seemingly persistent problem or glee at having a new vehicle that should have very few issues anyway. Here it is: the 2008 T&C with STOW-N-GO is very stylish and practical. We use ours as a truck, car and bus, even tow a trailer. The transmission feels like it could be a weak point, so consider that if you are buying used. It is not an issue to me as the original purchaser with lifetime powertrain warranty. Interior is very nice except for those cheap door panels. Ride is a bit harsher than the likes of Chevy Venture etc. but handling has a very positive feel. Rear brakes and rotors wearing unevenly -that is not warranty covered. I have had no mechanical or electrical issues at all thus far. The 3.8 engine is torque effective and smooth running. I have not the room here to mention all of the positives in this van. This is a really nice van and a good value if you can get it at a fair price."

Owned since new and best minivan ever owned.

By on Thursday, April 6, 2017

"Loves the versalitity of this van with Stow and Go. Would take off on vacation with this vehicle with no reservations. Own a new Pacificia and must admit the electric power steering is an improvement. No rear vent windows that open is a minus."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals