2005 Chrysler Town & Country

7.6

Based on 930 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Sharp, reliable and comfortable family car

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Pros: "reliable, comfortable, looks great"

"We purchased this car in late Winter of 2002 to accomodate a 3rd child/carseat. This car has driven us to Florida, Texas, and Cape Cod. Not to mentions many beach trip to Michigan and daily sports practices and games. Highlights: Power doors-Great with full arms and active kids Leather seats- Easy clean up with kids 2nd row captain chairs- HUGE bonus on road trips Dual zone heating/cooling- great feature! Heated front seats- We live in Chicago...need I say more? Privacy glass- great for backseat sleepers Overall, this car has been a reliable and comfortable car for a busy family. We did have to install a rebuilt engine in 2009 but, that was in part to not keeping up with the oil changes which I have become diligent about. Each year, we have had a a few hundred in repairs, new tires, brakes but, still way cheaper than a car payment. My only complaint is the rusting is more advanced along door frames than I would have liked and it is not as soundproof to outside road noise as it was when we purchased it. We did pay for an upgraded coating that has likely worn off. If I were in the minivan market, I would definitely purchase again. But, I am ready for a "big girl" car vs a mom mobile."

It's Comfortable!

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable"

Cons: "Back Seat Cup Holders on side are not great"

"We thought about getting out of the MiniVan stage and changing to a SUV. SUV's ride rough, have worse gas mileage, and higher insurance. Also, the SUV's look like old Station Wagons! We stayed with the Town & Country because of its comfort. It has a smooth ride, it is great for long trips, short trips, trips when your not feeling your best. The stow and go seats and the towing package allow us to do anything with this Van that we want. We get strange looks backing a Mini-Van with wave runners on them down the ramp, but It Works Great!"

Best vehicle ever!

By on Saturday, July 21, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great for 7 people or one."

Cons: "Cannot think of anything."

"I love this car. It is so convenient. I love that the doors and the trunk automatically open. It makes getting the grand kids in and out so easy. The trunk makes loading groceries and anything else so easy because it opens automatically. The ride is smooth, very quiet, and comfortable. It is my favorite car ever."

Great family van!

By on Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pros: "good gas mileage, smooth ride, turns easily"

Cons: "sliding door motors go out and cost alot to fix"

"We purchased our 2003 Town and Country van brand new. We have owned it for 10+ years and love it! We have had no major problems, ever. It rides well, drives well and is very comfortable. It turns easily and parks easily. We used it to drive on long road trips and family vacations. No problems. The DVD feature was a real plus for our three children. We have gotten 183,000 miles out of it, and it is just now having transmission problems. Will need to replace soon. Was well worth the money spent to purchase brand new. Would consider buying again."

This was the best car I have ever owned

By on Saturday, September 1, 2012

Reason: no reason, just got a great deal on 2010

Pros: "comfy!"

"I was a little scared in 2012 buying an American car as they had not been getting a good reputation so I bought used car insurance. Only needed it 1 time due to an air conditioner problem they had had. I have been camping in it, comfortably on a road trip. This car has been a friend over the last 10 years!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Town & Country near Honolulu. See local deals