2009 Chrysler Sebring

7.7

Based on 314 Ratings for the 2007 - 2010 models.

Interior Toxicity Moderate to High, Seats Awkard

By on Saturday, October 12, 2013

Pros: "Nice Design, Good size"

Cons: "Chlorine out gassing, poor seats"

"Liked design of body, Interior looks nice. Plastic parts inside outgas Chlorine gas causing sinus problems and eye irratation. 4 cyl. engine OK- not Great. MPG 36 Highway which is Very Good. Sadly disappointed not to be comfortable in side of car. I still like how it looks. But, I have to sell it and move on. This was to be my last car. I wanted it to be special. Voted last/worst of 44 mid size sedans in '07. This was developed and built when Daimler owned Chrysler and it is more like a Mercedes. Harsh ride and all."

SEBRING CONVERTIBLE;VERY SAFE

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "THE BEST CONVERTIBLE WITH A GREAT SERVICE CONTRACT"

Cons: "UNKNOWN"

"I HAD THE FOUR CYLINDER MODEL PRIOR TO THE TOURING AND PERSONALLY CRASH TESTED IT AND SURVIVED. IT WAS NOT MY FAULT. I WENT UP A CURB KNOCKED OUT AN ELECTRIC SCHOOL CROSSING SIGN, THEN A FIRE HYDRANT, AND SMASHED INTO A DIRT EMBANKMENT, THE DESIGN IS IMPECCABLE!"

"Baby Benz"

By on Monday, May 25, 2009

"I own the Sebring Limited...The pros are: *smooth,comfortable ride *front heated leather seats *blue tooth telephone set-up *heating/cooling cup holder *better engine than base & touring models *a lot of chrome & dual chrome tailpipes The Cons are: *rear passengers will not have much leg room(tallest passenger in the front) *there are 2 front cup holders,but only 1 heats/cools(passenger is out of luck) *there is no glove compartment light OVERALL:I feel the Sebring is a very good,eye pleasant ,well performed vehicle.Easy to maneuver.Driver will be happy.. THIS IS SAID FOR THE LIMITED SEBRING MODEL!!!"

BEST CAR SO FAR

By on Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"I HAVE HAD MY 2007 CHRYSLER SEBRING SINCE MARCH OF 2008 AND IT HAS BEEN AN ABSOLUTE JOY IN EVERY WAY I GOT THE FOUR DOOR BASE SEDAN AND EVEN THE BASE MODEL EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. WE HAVE HAD 3 CHRYSLER VEHICLES INCLUDING THIS ONE., MY LAST CAR WAS A 1994 CHRYSLER LEBARON CONVERTIBLE AND I LOVED IT TILL I WAS INVOLVED IN AN ACCIDENT (MY FAULT). GOOD JOB CHRYSLER YOU PROVED YOU CAN PRODUCE GOOD QUALITY VEHICLES AND THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NEGATIVE EXPIRENCES SORRY TO SAY YOU GOT THE LEMONS IT HAPPENS IN THIS INDUSTRY."

Love the car!!!!!

By on Sunday, March 9, 2008

"Traded a 2003 durango slt + for the 2007 sebring limited. Very smooth and quiet ride and i love all the options that came on the limited. I will not be buying any more gas hogs. Just love the car, if you drive one you will buy one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals