2003 Chrysler Sebring

7.4

Based on 875 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

7.6/10

Hands down - this is my favorite car!

By on Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, 25-30 MPG on the highway"

Cons: "interior lighting, bk seat space, a/c leaks inside"

"I bought the car I really wanted when I bought my Sebring convertible. It's a nice looking car, cool to drive, and there was room in the back seat for my kids. I love the body style, the leather and wood appointments, the cloth top, how solid it is, and, of course, the feeling of freedom and joy while driving with the top down. I've always been faithful with maintenance and oil changes. I know it's hard to find an article about Sebrings with a favorable review, but I've had a very different experience. I've been good to my Sebring, and it's been good to me."

luxurious and fun

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "reasonably priced fun in the sun"

"very dependable, one mechanical problem in 9 years. rides smooth and comfortable, major fun with top down"

Just a very good looking comfortable car

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Fantastic engine, rides great, convertible."

Cons: "More road noise but I expected that-nothing else"

"I've wanted a convertible since I learned to drive on my dad's convertible when I was 16. I could never afford one. I found this one in the dead of winter. November 08. It was snowing and the salesman was eager. It had been owned by an oil company in Texas. It only had 36000 miles on it and the interior looked like only suits drove it. The price was right. The engine is the best I have ever had in any car I've driven. I'm 62. Other than regular oil changes, air filter, PCV valve, I have had no trouble at all with it. I know the convertible part is just a teenage dream I had but I have used it to its fullest. 65 degrees is my limit though. Unless I put the heat on full though the air cond vents. Maintenance wise, I have put new roters, pads, and tires all the way around. Two parts in the steering mechanism that I don't know the name of. It is an excellent car. The body has no rust. It is white with a tan canvas top and leather interior. White is not my favorite color but I couldn't be choosy at the time. I love the 03's styling over any of the other Sebring models. Frankly, at 62, retired, I will probably never get rid of this car. My wife has her own car and we go in hers in the winter mostly. If you find one in good shape, snap it up. That's my opinion."

Loved this car!!!!

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

"I bought this car on a wim because I needed a car NOW and this was the nicest one on the lot. I never realized how much Iwould really love it. I am looking to sell it now because I want one that is a convertable. I love the sporty look"

best convertible made for the money

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"i bought this car used with 32000 miles. it a joy to drive with supprisingly good fuel economy (32 HWY) and great power. it is a bit rough on choppy roads but i guess its the sporty car suspension. Chrysler should have not stopped making these. We also have a Pacifica and it too is fantastic."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Sebring near Honolulu. See local deals