2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser

7.5

Based on 1283 Ratings for the 2001 - 2010 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "Won't win many races."

"An absolutely fun car to drive and very comfortable on road trips. Very good gas mileage for a vehicle that can be used for everything including moving large or long items with the rear seats down or removed. Always liked the retro styling and learned to love the minimal maintenance on a car with no real problems mechanically. After ten years this car still gets second looks and people are always saying, "when you are ready to sell let me know." My neighbor summed it up best when he said the day I sell it, is the day I will regret not having it to enjoy anymore. I knew it wasn't a muscle car when I bought it, and the turning radius falls short of superb...small negatives in the scheme of a wonderfully built automobile."

Cons: "Won't win many races."

I would not buy this car again.

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

"If I did not own this car I would not buy it again."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler PT Cruiser near Honolulu. See local deals