1993 Chrysler Fifth Ave

Based on 21 Ratings for the 1992 - 1993 models.

9.7/10

A Detroit Gem

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"I bought my Fifth Avenue with 90,000 miles on it as a second car in 1998 and have been in love with it ever since. it has a ride comfort second to none and a body styling that becomes more classic as each year goes by. The interior is luxuriously appointed with every conceivable option available in 1990 with the exception of cupholders(??). It has been mechanically dependable and at 165,000 miles now on its V-6 engine it still gets up and goes..a long trip dreamboat. It has its idiosyncrosies, mostly originating from the onboard computer data system, but nothing that takes away the driving pleasure of this car."

She's old, but still has heart.

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Pros: "Super comfy, Sort of a sleeper, rides smooth"

Cons: "older parts still installed, minor cosmetic wear"

Day photo of Chrysie. The ripped quarter-rag has been removed from shell

"I've been driving my 1993 Chrysler Fifth Ave for about a year and two months, and I have to say for being as old as she is, she has outdone most other cars I've seen. The body paint needs a redo, but that's expected after being in Arizona for 23 years. She over heated a few months ago, but that's because the old reservoir cracked. Overall, she has gotten me from A to B with no complications, and a very comfy ride every time, considering the plush seats she's got. I love this car with a passion, and it would break my heart to see he go, but she needs more love and care than i can give her. Perfect car to convert into muscle, or low-rider. She gets up and goes for only 217 hp. I love this car, and i hope the next owner will too."

Day photo of Chrysie. The ripped quarter-rag has been removed from shell

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "great price, comfortable ride"

Cons: "faulty alarm system"

"I got this car for free, so the price was perfect, the interior features are great. It has all of the options of a late model sedan without the price tag. The back seat is very spacious, and all the seats are very comfortable (just like riding a couch down the highway). The controls are very user-friendly. The engine provides plenty of power for quick acceleration and maintaining cruise control at high speeds. The only problem I have had is with the security. The car randomly locks and unlocks the doors, and activates the alarm. The manual says to unlock either front door with the key, and I tried that but it didn't work, and the horn honked for a long time. But, all in all this is a great ride and I would definitely suggest it to someone else."

Most Comfortable Car

By on Friday, December 7, 2007

"I drive 300 miles per week and spend 2 hours per day in this car. I have owned this 1992 5th Ave for seven years. It is the most comfortable car I have owned. For a 15-year-old car, it is still doing great. Lots of leg room. Reliable car. Not great gas mileage."

Only one real problem in 130K i've driven.

By on Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"I love MY car! Even at 190K I don't want to give her up. I've had her repainted, replaced the vinyl top and still need to repair the seats-which are tearing. The problem I have had off and on over the 10 years I've owned it (2nd owner ) is that it jerks sometimes. It feels like the gas lines are plugged but several mechanics can't find anything. She is oh so comfy and beautiful. I guess I will drive her til she drops because I don't think I will find another like her AND she's paid for!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Fifth Ave near Honolulu. See local deals