2008 Chrysler Crossfire

Based on 331 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

Crazy

By on Friday, March 4, 2016

"An SRT6 "roadster" for sale is dang near impossible to find. The coupes/hatchbacks you can find all day. All these cars are future collectibles but the roadsters will pull the most money and be collectable first. KBB dealer's values these at about half of what you can pull for one on the open market.People are not selling the roadsters so their data is dated."

4 year daily driver

By on Sunday, October 12, 2008

"I bought my Crossfire new in 2004. I now have over 70k miles on it and I still love it. It has never broken down, it is simple to service-I love the extended oil change intervals and still looks great. My wife was in a rear end collision and the car came through beautifully. The other cars front end was ruined. The only complaint is the one small cup holder which likes to open when I lean my arm on the console. But it looks great so I can live with that. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a fun, stylish, fuel efficient, reliable car at an affordable price."

IT'S EVERYTHING I WANTED IN A ROADSTER

By on Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Cons: "A BIT OF A HARD RIDE, but nothing annoying."

"I'M RETIRED, AND WHILE OTHERS ENJOY MOTORCYCLES AS THEIR TOY, MY "TOY' IS MY ROADSTER. IT EMOTIONALLY TAKES ME WHERE I WANT TO GO. NO MATTER THE WEATHER. IT'S FAST, IT HOLDS THE ROAD, IT'S STILL ONE OF THE MOST STYLISH ROADSTERS ON THE ROAD TODAY. THE HANDLING IS TIGHT.PEOPLE'S HEADS TURN WHEN I DRIVE BY THEM, OR STOPPED AT LIGHT. SO MANY ASK WHERE THEY CAN GET ONE!!! AND THEY ARE IN AWE THAT IT'S A MERCEDES SLK IN A CHRYSLER BODY. WAS GOING TO ENJOY FOR THE SUMMER (2014) THEN SELL, BUT.....................OH NO, THIS TOY IS MY 'BABY"."

Little Mighty Mouse

By on Friday, September 21, 2007

"I bought this car new two years ago and absolutely love it. I've driven it only in the summer months with a current mileage of 9000 miles. I have to agree that an oil change is a little pricey, but what isn't anymore. Premium gas is mandatory with an average of 23-24 mpg. Overall, a very sweet machine."

Fun Rid

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"I have people stop me on a regular basis to ask what it is and say how much they like the car. Very fun to drive. It has some road noise. It's fast, it will do the advertised 155 MPH. Handles very well. I get about 23 MPG around town. Nav system is not very usable. Controls are not very intuitive. Tires are expensive. Ingress/Egress is not easy for a larger person. Have to use Premium fuel and synthetic oil. All trim is holding up nicely after 2 years of use."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Crossfire near Honolulu. See local deals