2006 Chrysler Crossfire

Based on 331 Ratings for the 2004 - 2008 models.

5 Stars not enough

By on Sunday, August 5, 2007

"I walked into the dealership with a 97 Sebring convertible and the dealer said the price for the Crossfire with trade-in was less than what I paid ten years ago for the Sebring. I put my keys and money on the table and left with a great car. I will drive it all winter as long as the snow is not falling and we have lots of great sunny days in January and February in Denver. On snow days I will drive the 4WD Hybrid and wait for the sun to come back out as it always does the next day and the pavement is dry. Then the Crosssfire will be back on the road with the roof down. Fun in the sun in Colorado."

love it but, mercedes replacement parts killing me

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Everything about it is exciting."

Cons: "Very Very high cost of parts in disapointing."

"I love the Limited Roadster, everything about it. Keeping up with replacement parts from Mercedes pricing is not worth it. Every little thing is about 10 times the price of a non Mercedes car and I have been told by Dodge dealers "thats what you get for buying it". I am thinking about selling it if one more thing goes wrong."

over-priced repairs, not a dependable car

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "too unreliable"

"when a problem arises in this car the cost of getting it repaired is astronomical, as all the parts are mercedes benz and your car sits in the shop for weeks waiting on parts that in turn cost more than any american car part should cost. i have owned my crossfire for 6 years and it takes $100 worth of oil and oil filter. i had the ignition switch (where you put the key and turn on the car) replaced cost $1200. Had to replace a window $900. Serviced the transmission $800 plus over 25 days in the shop "waiting for parts and crossfire specialists" now the car needs a gas tank and parts alone cost $3500 from chrysler, plus labor. it also needs a rear differential which cost close to $4000. i can buy a used crossfire for under $9000 and my car needs $7000 in work done to it to be road worthy"

Not enough bells and whistles for the $$

By on Tuesday, August 5, 2008

"This is not a car to drive long distances every day. Especially if you have to drive more than 45 minutes one way. I've owned my '05, 6 speed, base model Crossfire for 2 years. I don't know how the SR-T or Limited compare to the base model, but let me just say there are NO extras on the inside of the thing. The dealership wanted $175 for a platic cup holder and another $200 to install the darn thing. I opted out of that "bargain." The base comes with stock stereo speakers which are only on the doors and do not sound that great. My Honda Accord had a MUCH better sound system. The radio has an annoying delay when changing stations. Plus, the stereo is not loud. Most of the time I have the radio on full blast to try and drown out the loud road noise when on the highway. I drive an hour one way to work. By the time I get home I feel like I've been beaten with a stick. I've had continued neck and shoulder problems for the last two years. I am convinced it's from the car's seat which is barely adjustible. I drove my husband's car for a month and my neck and shoulder pain went away. Two days after I started driving my Crossfire again, the pain returned. I would only recommend this car to someone in their 20's that just wants it to ride around town. The worst thing is the resale value of this car. The up side is the car looks awesome. It's a real head-turner. But, if you're a guy over 6 ft., this is not the car for you. Knock on wood, I have not had any mechanical problems with this car and I've driven the heck out of it. It would make a good second car. If I had to chance to go back in time, I would NOT buy this car. I should have done more research regarding tire replacement cost and resale on this car before I purchased it. Live and learn! :)"

SWEET

By on Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Have owned my 05 roadster for 2 yrs. It is stored in the winter and I go crazy not being able to drive it, but it is well worth the wait. This car is a joy to drive with the top up or down and most people don't even know what it is.Chrysler gets failing marks for not marketing this GREAT car.Have not had any problems with it . I would not hesitate to buy another........."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Crossfire near Honolulu. See local deals