2007 Chrysler Aspen

9.3

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2007 - 2009 models.

Savved My Life

By on Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I bouht my Aspen in October and love everything about it. Two days ago I was on a very snowy road when another SUV went out of control,crossed the center line and crashed into me head-on. There is very extensive damage to both cars but I am here to tell everyone this vhicle was unvelievable in the crash and I do not have a scratch, just a wrenched neck. The front end is gone but the passenger compartment was unharmed. I will buy another Aspen in a heartbeat. Protct your family, buy an Aspen today!!"

luxury

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"This SUV drives like a luxury car! I love the way it drives, handles, my heated seats...everything! I have had BMW's, Mustangs, Acuras...I have never been so happy with a vehicle! Bravo Chrysler!"

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, December 30, 2007

"I own a 2008 Cadillac CTS 4, and I've also owned Lexus lx 470, Cadillac Escalade, Lincoln Navigator. Ford Expedition, Chrysler T/C limited. By far this is the best SUV I've ever owned!! I like it better then any SUV I've ever test drove or owned! I wouldn't trade my Aspen Limited for anything on the road!"

I'm Lovin' It

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"Great, great fun. Can buy this car loaded with all the latest bells and whistles for much less than other high end SUVs. This is Chrysler's upscale version of the Dodge Durango, and 2007 came only in a "Ltd." version, although there are various options available. Chrysler's well seasoned V8-Hemi engine is great option, and actually gets better mileage than the smaller engine available. Some owners say "horrible" mileage, but this overstates the issue, relative to other choices. Read online reviews of Toyota Highlander hybrid from real owners, and you'll realize that the Aspen with Hemi gets nearly the same mileage as the Highlander hybrid (!!!), in part, apparently, due to the Chrysler hemi engine automatically shifting to 4 cylinders while you're cruising. I'm getting 20-22 or better on the highway. Other reviewers joyful comments (and smile icons) are well justified; tons of "giddyup" from this great engine when you need it. And overall styling is in some sense subtle, but elegant, and moreso with the available 20" chrome over alloy wheels. Oddly enough, a head turner when people see it up close, and wonder what it is. I remember feeling the same way when I saw a Chrysler limousine recently, and had to ask the driver what it was. Interior is in many ways very plush, although all these cars (including Toyotas) could have nicer leather, as we did in the "good ole days" in American luxury cars. Enjoy this mid-priced luxury SUV."

great overall

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"We bought this for the room and the style. It definately has both. I get compliments all of the time on how nice it is. The few negative things I can say is that the leather is not of the highest quality and gas mileage is horrible. A few days ago my malfunction light came on so we will see how serious that is. Dealer says it could be very minor, salesman says that may tell me why my gas mileage is bad. This SUV drives so well you don't realize how big it iss. Very easy to park. We Love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler Aspen near Honolulu. See local deals