2002 Chrysler 300M

Based on 440 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Has treated me very well over the 12 years.

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

"You always hear about lemons and the lemon law. Well, believe this particular car was just the reverse. This is a heavy well riding vehicle that unbelievably gets 27 MPG. The only work I have had to do on this vehicle since 2001 was to have the transmission rebuilt due to me getting stuck in a snow bank and rocking the car to dislodge. The car is a v-6 with great power. Other than the ride and gas mileage, my 3rd favorite aspect of the car is the seat heater! Currently, at times, when the key is turned to start the car, nothing happens. Not sure if its linkage from the transmission, has to be in park for the starter to work, or the switch is going bad. Other than that, this car has treated me very well. I just purchased a 2003 Acura that has all the bells and whistles from a relative to go along with our 2010 Toyota Camry. Will probably sell or donate the Chrysler to charity in the Spring. Due to the mileage, probably wouldn't recommend this car to a friend."

Best Ride...I'm in love with this 300M

By on Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pros: "Fun and relaxing car to drive"

Cons: "No front end bumper"

"I drive 80 miles round-trip to work. The 300M is a comfortable car to relax and drive. If you want to enjoy a sporty drive it's got that, too. It handles curves and corners like a champ. I drive in various conditions: snow, sleet, rain. etc. and I have always felt safe behind the wheel. The audio controls are on the steering wheel which is very helpful. Plenty of room for 5 adult passengers."

Very good car

By on Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"I have owned this car for three years it is a 2003 300m special. This car handles very good and has good power for a v6. It does push you back in your seat when it has too. It is very very comfortable with lots of room if you want a used car you will be happy with purchase a 300m special."

By on Monday, October 8, 2007

02 300m Special

By on Saturday, September 8, 2007

"I have owned my 02 300m Special for 1 year and love it. I have already put 15000 miles on it and it has performed flawlessly. It has plenty of power at 255 horses and the torque to match at 258. The car is 5 years old and still get plenty of looks at red lights and in parking lots. Xenon headlights and led turn signals in the mirrors add to the beauty of this already hot car. The 18 inch factory wheels don't hurt either. The only complaint I have is the awful sound system. This car has not given me a bit of trouble. I would be willing to drive it anywhere with complete confidence!! I have a 55 mile per day round trip back and forth to work and the car is averaging 23 mpg in mixed driving."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300M near Honolulu. See local deals