2013 Chrysler 300

Based on 132 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

very comfortable, but lacks in the relaibility

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "comfortable ride. heated seats. leather. mileage"

Cons: "trans shifting issues. clunky backshift"

"I bought this for my wife last year as she wanted a luxury car for a change. she traded out of a Durango. this car is nice and has many good points. the main complaint is the transmission. it is the 8 speed auto, and it has been int he shop for shifting issues twice, and is in need of another trip. it shifts and backshifts erratically. there is a noticeable bump after the car has come to a complete stop. mechanics say it is normal, but it didn't do this when I bought it."

Fabulous Car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything is as advertized and even better!"

Cons: "None so far"

"Jusr get this car you will enjoy it!"

The 300 Towers Above the Rest in its Price Range

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Pros: "tons of features, good mpgs, amazing price"

Cons: "firm ride, questionable reliability reputation"

"Trim: 2014 Chrysler 300 John Varvatos AWD Engine: V6 When looking for a car, price range was peaked at $22,000. Although AWD comes with a premium in my area, I found multiple examples of barely used 2014 John Varvatos AWD editions near me for this price. For that amount, I could not find a car better equipped. The multitude of luxury features as well as the styling make it a perfect package. First impressions of the interior styling and features left nothing to be desired. In some instances, this car is better equipped than far more expensive imported luxury cars. The performance of the car is similarly impressive but there are a few flaws that may be noticed. In a car this large I was expecting the ride to be more similar to american luxury cars of the past, being more like driving a boat. To my surprise the ride is far more firm than expected, almost too much. Given the weight the suspension has to deal with I would say the trade off for a firmer ride and better handling is preferred to land-yachting. The V6 preforms far better than expected as well. The car does not feel under powered what so ever but there is a fine line you must dance on. Push your foot just a millimeter to far on the gas and the car will go full bore. To little and it wont even notice you are trying to accelerate. There is a sweet spot but it takes time to find. Overall I am completely satisfied with the car. After a while I forget just how much cheaper this is to German counterparts."

This is THE Best car we have ever owned to date.

By on Friday, December 11, 2015

Pros: "Great luxurious car for under $30k !!"

Cons: "Actually.....none that I can think of?"

She is a well cared for young lady.

"We promptly named her Sabrina since she is black and chrome. The quality, ride, comfort, easily used controls, and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. The mileage on the car is actually high for the around-town driving since we have taken it on 3 trips. The mileage would only be about 12k if we hadn't. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the gauges are kind of difficult to read (if you are a tall guy like me)through the steering wheel without bending your head. I would have loved to have chrome rims, not brushed aluminum, since the rest of the trim is bright chrome, so that does not make sense to me."

She is a well cared for young lady.

perfect travel car

By on Friday, December 2, 2016

"Comfortable. Trunk holds three large suitcases. Gets 19mpg city and 30 mpg highway, just as advertised. Separate passenger and driver comfort controls. Great ride. This is my second 300c and next will be the same."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals