2013 Chrysler 300

Based on 155 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Disappointed with Three 3 System problems.

By on Monday, October 23, 2017

"One of the computer modules had to be replaced. Backup camera had a double image problem. Front tire sensor, had to be replaced. 99.50, and the car had less tan 30k miles. I would think that less than 36k miles,the dealer would replace it, with no cost to the owner. NOW, I have received, a recall concerning the alternator, and based upon the danger,of a possible fire, or being stranded on the roadside, Im afraid of going on a long trip. 80 years old. AND we have been waiting on parts to fix this. Per. Chy. recall letter."

perfect travel car

By on Friday, December 2, 2016

"Comfortable. Trunk holds three large suitcases. Gets 19mpg city and 30 mpg highway, just as advertised. Separate passenger and driver comfort controls. Great ride. This is my second 300c and next will be the same."

The best car I have owned!!

By on Saturday, March 25, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive; rear-window visor - awesome!"

Cons: "Need blind spot detection; front camera-needed"

"This car is absolutely fantastic!! Comfortable, I have severe back problems and needed a car that has a gentle ride, not jostling my back, this car provides that; though a little stiffer than I wish it was. It has the heated (and cooled front) seats, which is also very nice for my back. It handles extremely well, very easy to maneuver; the rear camera is wonderful - shows exactly enough behind you to back into any parking spot! Though there are times that the auto-shifting seems a bit off. And sometimes when stopping, there seems to be a bit of hesitation. The interior and exterior are gorgeous! I also need a car that can move, I like to be able to move when I push the gas pedal...no problems there!! This car has many options: leather heated seats-front and back, rear window shade, lumbar and many seat adjustments, dual comfort zones, power telescoping and tilting steering wheel, just to list a few! All in all a GREAT car!!"

A CAR among cars!

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Quietness, feel, quality, ride and fun to drive."

Cons: "Difficulity reading guages."

"I have previously owned Caddy's, Lincolns, and Avalons. There is no comparasion. The quality, ride, confort, easily used controls and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. Chrysler has come a long way and now, I think, has far exceeded GM, Ford, and Toyota. The 300 Limited is truly a Luxury Car. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I almost didn't. It would have been a big mistake. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the guages are difficult to read through the steering wheel without bending your head."

Why not try it. You just might like it.

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "Price, style, ride and redesigned dash"

Cons: "Poor dealer followup"

"Great ride, style. Dash colors at night awesome. Trunk should be larger. Watch the sharp corners on the doors. Paint and choice of colors really make the car. Dealer not all that helpful with questions. Tires(FIRESTONE) seem to match ride and handling. NOBODY seems to know how to turn off the auto lock feature. Didn't get owner's manual, had to call Chrysler. They UPS'd to my home. Gas mileage seems good at 27.3 overall. Highway should go over 30 mpg. Running lights attract attention. Getting used to pushbutton start function is pain. Where do you keep the fob? I know, in my pocket. New engine (6) is plesure to drive. Go try one, you just might like it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals