2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Great car

By on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pros: "great acceleration. Love the keyless entry."

Cons: "Wanted the Hemi, but out of my price range for now"

"I traded a 2007 300 for this car. Excellent performance, great gas milege.It gets looks everywhere I go. Smooth ride and very quiet inside. Will be lookin to get the S series or the Hemi in a few years."

This is the best quality car that I've driven!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Price, power,luxury and beauty"

Cons: "Front doors open too wide, more headroom"

"I've owned or driven almost every make or model car in my lifetime. I was actually stunned at the performance of this vehicle. It has the power of a sports car, the luxury and beauty of almost any high quality car and a price that is beyond reasonable. I've owned Cadillac's, Lincoln's, Buick's, Chevy's, Ford's, and other high end vehicles. In my estimation, nothing compares to this car. As I stated " I'm stunned"!"

Surprising luxury and performance at a great value

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Luxury, performance and MPG at a great value"

Cons: "Parking visibility, trans shifter quirky"

"As a longtime BMW owner looking for a full size sedan, I was pleasantly surprized by this new Chrysler. The interior is refined and very comfortable, but with restrained and clean design reminiscent of my BMWs. Love the easy to use center information display and Garmin navigation. The performance of the V6 mated to the 8-speed transmission is also surprisingly strong and smooth...and the 31 mpg highway is most welcome! The redesigned exterior is a great improvement over the prior model and looks even better the longer I own it. Very sharp! Only drawback has been the nose is hard to gauge when parking, so you have to be careful not to hit anything. Also, the speedo is a little hard to read, so I rely on the digital indicator in the center. The lever shifter is not intuitive and takes time for get used to. Small quibbles with an otherwise great overall package and value."

Best car that I have ever owned

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "It's a sleeper but wakes up the road instantly"

Cons: "NO spare tire"

"As a note: The partial loaded base model 300 V6 might vaguely compare to a Toyota or Buick but there is NO comparison with the V8 models and for some reason these are excluded from magazine and TV reviews. Having owned a used 2009, a new 2012 and a new 2013 I see some serious technology being implemented and some very serious horsepower with my latest 2013 SRT8 while still ranging 22-27 MPG with near 500 HP.This is where econobox comparison reviews leave the scene. Comparing my own 300's I find a greatly improved interior and exterior quality in the 2012 and more so in the 2013. The safety Tech full option 300C or SRT8 is the way to separate yourself from the econobox status anywhere. This car can show up at the racetrack or at the country club, parent teacher conferences and fit right in and make a show of it's own.I find that the controls are easy because it offers touch screen, but yet has manual controls for people who do not like technology all of the time.It has easy entry seats and not only do they heat,they also cool. Auto wipers headlights and HID Smartbeam (headlights focus where steering wheel aims and self levels on hills)The Harmon Kardon Sound system DVD/CD/USB/Sat/Bluetooth is a must if you like high end sound.The SRT has 4 ride adjustable driving modes: Luxury,Sport and Track, and finally the Trac off selection which will leave burned rubber all over the car you just left behind in a cloud of smoke. With several racing options in the VIC and radio display this car impresses very quickly. The 300C is for the tamed hearted person that wants luxury with technology and some really decent mileage mine ranges 25-33 on the highway with V8 power to get around the slow lane cars and both cars 300C and SRT8 are equally equipped outside of race options.BTW I love the panoramic roof. I depend on the base V6 to capture a Camaro,Vette or Mustang totally off guard, the looks when you are bearing down on them with a 4 door car is amazing and When I pass a few of them I give them the thumbs up while they are staring at the car."

My 30,000 mile review

By on Monday, December 14, 2015

Pros: "Price, handling, style and MPG"

Cons: "offer GPS in all models"

"So... I have owned this car now for 15 months. It has and is a pleasure to drive. We have a limousine company and use this car for errands, wedding pick up, long distance runner. All my customers can not believe it is a Chrysler 300. I get many compliments on it. The ride is incredible, thanks Mercedes E Class. The 8 speed transmission is awesome. The Pentastar 3.6 Engine is flawless. Thanks Mercedes! Fit and finish it is still looking great. I highly recommend this car for anyone not wanting to spend $50K more than you need too. I just bought one in a Limousine, and people flock all over it. Same drive train. Do yourself a favor and test drive one before you spend all your money on a materialistic one. BTW... 36 mpg at 80 mph is great!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals