2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

All I can Say is WOW !!!! Very Impressed

By on Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, MPG, HP, Quiet, Standard Options A1"

Cons: "Nav expensive to add on later"

Chrysler 300

"I feel this is an honest and fair review. I have a wealth of experience with cars owning more than 75 cars since the 1980's. I have had everything from 71 Buick Skylark, Renault LeCar, Thunderbird, LX Mustang 5.0, Suburbans, Jeeps, and this Chrysler 300 is is an absolutely incredible car. This car is so comfortable and quiet, responsive, yet plush. The MPG is mind boggling with the near 300 horsepower from the Pentastar 3.6 (which is an amazing motor). I have the limited (now the entry level) but, do not be discouraged by an entry level 300, this vehicle is anything but "entry". I have driven Cadillac, Lexus, Lincoln, Infinity, Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and I am not ashamed to say those all had a fantastic ride quality, but this is a $32,000 car that rides like a $60,000 high end vehicle. The cabin is laid out perfectly, the back seat and trunk are enormous. This is simply an amazing car. Flagship of Chrysler to say the least."

Chrysler 300

Why not try it. You just might like it.

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "Price, style, ride and redesigned dash"

Cons: "Poor dealer followup"

"Great ride, style. Dash colors at night awesome. Trunk should be larger. Watch the sharp corners on the doors. Paint and choice of colors really make the car. Dealer not all that helpful with questions. Tires(FIRESTONE) seem to match ride and handling. NOBODY seems to know how to turn off the auto lock feature. Didn't get owner's manual, had to call Chrysler. They UPS'd to my home. Gas mileage seems good at 27.3 overall. Highway should go over 30 mpg. Running lights attract attention. Getting used to pushbutton start function is pain. Where do you keep the fob? I know, in my pocket. New engine (6) is plesure to drive. Go try one, you just might like it."

Excellent car, I feel like I got alot for my money

By on Monday, November 4, 2013

"I have to say that after nearly two years, I still love my car. It is very spacious as expected of a full size and has a better turning radius than expected. It feels solid and planted on the road. The suspension is comfortable, I would describe it as balanced. Not so soft that it "boats" but still soft enough to absorb some pretty harsh roads. The nav system is by far the easiest to use out of any car I have owned thus far. The vented seats are great but they could stand to be a little softer. I cant hold this against it because I am comparing to much more expensive cars. V8 actually gets great gas mileage. I am averaging 23.2mpg. I dont drive with fuel economy in mind either so I am sure others get better(or worse) 100% reliable so far. I could go on and on about all the features but in the end I like the thick steering wheel, V8 power, and looks. Good job Chrysler, turned around my opinion of your cars. I cant quite give it a 10/10. but for the price compared to others it probably deserves it."

Outstanding sedan...

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Value of the price"

Cons: "Some side movement on windy days."

"Have the car for 4 months. Have only positive things to say about Chrysler, the car and the dealer. This has been the BEST car buying experience I have had since the late 1960's when a customer was treated with respect. The car is great, with the 8 speed transmission, has very good pickup and outstanding mpg. (over 36 mpg at 65 mph, WOW) The ride an handling are better then cars costing many times more. Go for a test ride and you will buy one also. Thanks for a great car Chrysler."

Good Value for Money-- Some quality issues

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "power, presence, features, value"

Cons: "Quality"

"Bought this car a year ago for my mother. She loves the car and I very much enjoy driving it. Far improved over the outgoing model. The new V6 is great, far improved and moves this 2+ ton tank along. Passing power is great and makes freeway entrances a blast. The 8-speed tranny is also a great improvement-- keeps highway revs low and fuel economy up. I will say, the downshift time lags when gunning for a pass-- really annoying at times. Touch screen and infotainment is a breez. Voice control is bad, but I have yet to find a good one (from Acura, Mercedes, Audi, no one has made a good voice control). Cooled seats are awesome. Sunroof is really cool but squeaks at times. The car has been to the dealer for one recall and a few warranty repairs. Rear heated seat went out and they had to replace. After 3 stops to the dealer, also had to replace the catalytic converter. Average 22 MPG in mixed driving. AWD is great for the occasional snow and ice. As a matter of fact, AWD and traction control saved my mother from an accident on an overpass that was covered in ice. Within a blink, the system took over and corrected the car back on course. Overall, I would recommend a buy but look into an extended warranty. I have nothing against Chrysler, I love the company but it is no secret that quality is still an issue-- especially with all of the gizmos of this car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals