2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 133 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

An American classic

By on Sunday, March 3, 2013

Pros: "Great price, options, ride quality, quiet"

Cons: "None yet"

"Just purchased this 300 the week before last and am delighted with it. Super quiet and smooth ride, well proportioned and balanced so it handles superb for a full size sedan. I have the V6 with the eight speed transmission and it is no slouch. The car can get up and go, passing at highway speed is done with ease and a good punch. The tranny is great, can't feel any shifts and the car has very low roll resistance at any speed. I do about 500 miles a week and during the break-in period I still got 21.6 / gallon driving normally. The technology package with the Beats by Dr. Dre sounds excellent and the voice control system is far superior than the one in my 2009 Maxima which I traded. The Bluetooth works fine and with clarity, no more complaints from people saying they can't hear me when on Bluetooth (as was the case with the Nissan). I highly recommend this car if your 6ft and about 250 you'll love the comfort level and roominess. No more import cars for me. My other car is a C6 Vette and I'm sticking with American from now on. Imported from in Detroit is okay for me: invest in America go with it. This car is roomier than an E350 and quieter running at any speed. Some cars you just know when you get them that they are good this car is great! If your thinking of getting one - just do it. You won't regret it."

great car

By on Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pros: "Lot's of upgrades in the Limited trim package"

Cons: "Hard to find any issue with this bad boy!"

"with 25,000 miles on it and a bunch of after market chrome gadgets and plenty of striping details, this 300 Limited is still a "head turner" and people think it is a brand new model. Nice that everywhere you go people always say "Nice Car!" Best car I have ever owned."

Second one I have owned. Will look for another

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"Not flawless but on balance a very good car"

300C - A beautiful driving experience

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "Awesome ride, great luxury value, V6 fuel economy"

Cons: "Early reliability issues (but dealer fixed quick)"

"I test drove a new Chevy Impala and a new Buick Lacrosse (the two competitors in this large sedan category) and the Chrysler 300C blew them out of the water. Rear wheel drive (Chrysler) versus front wheel drive (Competitors) really makes a big difference in steering and road feel. I bought the car from a dealer out of state and drove it 700 miles back home. I enjoyed the ride so much I was disappointed when the trip ended; I wanted to go on another long trip. One point about the 8 rating on reliability; I have replaced an O2 sensor (Malfunction Light on) and the water pump (making a intermittent squeaking noise) within the first 800 miles. On both times the dealer fixed the issue with no hassle. My fingers are crossed that I have got the bugs out and will enjoy a long and carefree ownership, because I love everything about this car."

This has been a great car.

By on Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pros: "Fuel mileage.Fit and Finish"

Cons: "Little less road noise"

"My 2012 300s has been a very good car and have had no problems in the 40,000 miles I have driven it. I drive in Dallas stop and go traffic and consistently get 25 to 27 mpg. The pentastar V6 is so smooth that you'll have to look at the tach to see if it is running. The 8 speed transmission shifts so smooth that it's hard to tell that it's changing gears.With 8 gears they have the ratios so close that the rpm doesn't drop much between gear changes and the engine will rapidly buzz up to the 6500 rpm redline so smoothly. The Beats audio my car is equipped with is awesome.If you want to you can rattle the windows with the trunk mounted subwoofer. Chrysler did a great job on the interior.Fit and finish is top notch. About the only negative I can say is maybe road noise through the tires could be a little less.I attribute this to the 20" wheels with low profile tires.Car came equipped with Firestone Firehawk tires wich have held up good but maybe some Michelins might be a little quieter ?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals