2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Price vs. quality: a good mix

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

"The 300 replaced an Audi A8L. I was surprised at how much car we got for the price - comfortable interior, leather seats, a responsive 6 cylinder engine that gets excellent gas mileage, and a unique exterior (not for everyone). It has good zip on the city streets, and on the highway, hills are no problem. The only downside is that it does rapidly depreciate."

First car in 15 years!!!!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "MPG, Value, Ride"

"I've been a long time truck driver (Silverado & Avalanche) and with the price of gas I decided to move to a full size car. After looking at the options I loved the looks and driving feel of the Chrysler 300. The 8.4" nav screen and 8 speed transmission really helps out on the MPG which was a nice change from everything in its class. I have just over 8300 miles on my 13 300S and currently I’m getting 26.8 MPG with 70/30% highway to city driving. I've tried like heck to find faults with this car and honestly I can't. The most common knock on this car is the amount of black in the interior however I like it. Make no mistake this is no sports sedan but with 300 hp and the 8 speed trans it has no problem in the go department. On the highway it chews the miles in comfort all the while getting close to 33mpg. Great car not for the money but period."

Love this car. This is the best car I ever owned

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, technology, power and fun to drive."

"I love the drive of this car and the comfort. I have the V8 and it has plenty of power and speed. When I need the hemi to give me some get up and go, there is plenty. The AWD keeps me firmly on the road with no slipping. With a 110 mile round trip commute, I needed a comfortable car with entertainment and comfort. I suffer chronic back pain and needed heated seats and lumbar support. This offered all of this and more. I test drove a Cadillac, Audi, Lexis and Acura and the 300 C was the best car for the dollar."

I chose the 2013 300C Luxury over the Cadillac CTS

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

Pros: "Best Value, Great Fuel for V8, Excellent Ride"

Cons: "Needs a joystick like BMW/Lexus"

Atlanta's Finest, 300C Luxury and GA Dome

"My daily driver was a RAM 1500 with the HEMI. I initially wanted the Charger. Then I started looking at a used Cadillac CTS V6 for fuel mileage. A used CTS was about $29,000. My new 2013 300C Luxury w/HEMI was $32,000. Great, Great Value. This car has everything, too many options to name. Excellent safety features. Most of all, I love the Hot/Cold cup holders. Great ride highway/city. Fuel mileage is like any other brand’s V6, but with HEMI power. My older brother bragged about his Cadillac. When he saw my 300C, all he could say was OH WOW, you got me. Enough said! My buddy with the Infinite M37, bought a Lexus to compete with me."

Atlanta's Finest, 300C Luxury and GA Dome

not only beautiful but a great automobile

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "wekk worth the dollars"

Cons: "coould use power passenger seat"

"I cannot say enough about this auto. very dependable. a pleasure to drive. other than a few adjustments that the dealer took care of when new has been trouble free. the backup camera and acclimated cruise control are a god send for safety . all the other toys ( so to speak) although superficial are great and trouble free"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals