2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

perfect travel car

By on Friday, December 2, 2016

"Comfortable. Trunk holds three large suitcases. Gets 19mpg city and 30 mpg highway, just as advertised. Separate passenger and driver comfort controls. Great ride. This is my second 300c and next will be the same."

Disappointed with Three 3 System problems.

By on Monday, October 23, 2017

"One of the computer modules had to be replaced. Backup camera had a double image problem. Front tire sensor, had to be replaced. 99.50, and the car had less tan 30k miles. I would think that less than 36k miles,the dealer would replace it, with no cost to the owner. NOW, I have received, a recall concerning the alternator, and based upon the danger,of a possible fire, or being stranded on the roadside, Im afraid of going on a long trip. 80 years old. AND we have been waiting on parts to fix this. Per. Chy. recall letter."

The best car I have owned!!

By on Saturday, March 25, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive; rear-window visor - awesome!"

Cons: "Need blind spot detection; front camera-needed"

"This car is absolutely fantastic!! Comfortable, I have severe back problems and needed a car that has a gentle ride, not jostling my back, this car provides that; though a little stiffer than I wish it was. It has the heated (and cooled front) seats, which is also very nice for my back. It handles extremely well, very easy to maneuver; the rear camera is wonderful - shows exactly enough behind you to back into any parking spot! Though there are times that the auto-shifting seems a bit off. And sometimes when stopping, there seems to be a bit of hesitation. The interior and exterior are gorgeous! I also need a car that can move, I like to be able to move when I push the gas pedal...no problems there!! This car has many options: leather heated seats-front and back, rear window shade, lumbar and many seat adjustments, dual comfort zones, power telescoping and tilting steering wheel, just to list a few! All in all a GREAT car!!"

A CAR among cars!

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Quietness, feel, quality, ride and fun to drive."

Cons: "Difficulity reading guages."

"I have previously owned Caddy's, Lincolns, and Avalons. There is no comparasion. The quality, ride, confort, easily used controls and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. Chrysler has come a long way and now, I think, has far exceeded GM, Ford, and Toyota. The 300 Limited is truly a Luxury Car. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I almost didn't. It would have been a big mistake. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the guages are difficult to read through the steering wheel without bending your head."

All I can Say is WOW !!!! Very Impressed

By on Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, MPG, HP, Quiet, Standard Options A1"

Cons: "Nav expensive to add on later"

Chrysler 300

"I feel this is an honest and fair review. I have a wealth of experience with cars owning more than 75 cars since the 1980's. I have had everything from 71 Buick Skylark, Renault LeCar, Thunderbird, LX Mustang 5.0, Suburbans, Jeeps, and this Chrysler 300 is is an absolutely incredible car. This car is so comfortable and quiet, responsive, yet plush. The MPG is mind boggling with the near 300 horsepower from the Pentastar 3.6 (which is an amazing motor). I have the limited (now the entry level) but, do not be discouraged by an entry level 300, this vehicle is anything but "entry". I have driven Cadillac, Lexus, Lincoln, Infinity, Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and I am not ashamed to say those all had a fantastic ride quality, but this is a $32,000 car that rides like a $60,000 high end vehicle. The cabin is laid out perfectly, the back seat and trunk are enormous. This is simply an amazing car. Flagship of Chrysler to say the least."

Chrysler 300

Why not try it. You just might like it.

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "Price, style, ride and redesigned dash"

Cons: "Poor dealer followup"

"Great ride, style. Dash colors at night awesome. Trunk should be larger. Watch the sharp corners on the doors. Paint and choice of colors really make the car. Dealer not all that helpful with questions. Tires(FIRESTONE) seem to match ride and handling. NOBODY seems to know how to turn off the auto lock feature. Didn't get owner's manual, had to call Chrysler. They UPS'd to my home. Gas mileage seems good at 27.3 overall. Highway should go over 30 mpg. Running lights attract attention. Getting used to pushbutton start function is pain. Where do you keep the fob? I know, in my pocket. New engine (6) is plesure to drive. Go try one, you just might like it."

Excellent car, I feel like I got alot for my money

By on Monday, November 4, 2013

"I have to say that after nearly two years, I still love my car. It is very spacious as expected of a full size and has a better turning radius than expected. It feels solid and planted on the road. The suspension is comfortable, I would describe it as balanced. Not so soft that it "boats" but still soft enough to absorb some pretty harsh roads. The nav system is by far the easiest to use out of any car I have owned thus far. The vented seats are great but they could stand to be a little softer. I cant hold this against it because I am comparing to much more expensive cars. V8 actually gets great gas mileage. I am averaging 23.2mpg. I dont drive with fuel economy in mind either so I am sure others get better(or worse) 100% reliable so far. I could go on and on about all the features but in the end I like the thick steering wheel, V8 power, and looks. Good job Chrysler, turned around my opinion of your cars. I cant quite give it a 10/10. but for the price compared to others it probably deserves it."

Outstanding sedan...

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Value of the price"

Cons: "Some side movement on windy days."

"Have the car for 4 months. Have only positive things to say about Chrysler, the car and the dealer. This has been the BEST car buying experience I have had since the late 1960's when a customer was treated with respect. The car is great, with the 8 speed transmission, has very good pickup and outstanding mpg. (over 36 mpg at 65 mph, WOW) The ride an handling are better then cars costing many times more. Go for a test ride and you will buy one also. Thanks for a great car Chrysler."

very comfortable, but lacks in the relaibility

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "comfortable ride. heated seats. leather. mileage"

Cons: "trans shifting issues. clunky backshift"

"I bought this for my wife last year as she wanted a luxury car for a change. she traded out of a Durango. this car is nice and has many good points. the main complaint is the transmission. it is the 8 speed auto, and it has been int he shop for shifting issues twice, and is in need of another trip. it shifts and backshifts erratically. there is a noticeable bump after the car has come to a complete stop. mechanics say it is normal, but it didn't do this when I bought it."

Good Value for Money-- Some quality issues

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

Pros: "power, presence, features, value"

Cons: "Quality"

"Bought this car a year ago for my mother. She loves the car and I very much enjoy driving it. Far improved over the outgoing model. The new V6 is great, far improved and moves this 2+ ton tank along. Passing power is great and makes freeway entrances a blast. The 8-speed tranny is also a great improvement-- keeps highway revs low and fuel economy up. I will say, the downshift time lags when gunning for a pass-- really annoying at times. Touch screen and infotainment is a breez. Voice control is bad, but I have yet to find a good one (from Acura, Mercedes, Audi, no one has made a good voice control). Cooled seats are awesome. Sunroof is really cool but squeaks at times. The car has been to the dealer for one recall and a few warranty repairs. Rear heated seat went out and they had to replace. After 3 stops to the dealer, also had to replace the catalytic converter. Average 22 MPG in mixed driving. AWD is great for the occasional snow and ice. As a matter of fact, AWD and traction control saved my mother from an accident on an overpass that was covered in ice. Within a blink, the system took over and corrected the car back on course. Overall, I would recommend a buy but look into an extended warranty. I have nothing against Chrysler, I love the company but it is no secret that quality is still an issue-- especially with all of the gizmos of this car."

Great car

By on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pros: "great acceleration. Love the keyless entry."

Cons: "Wanted the Hemi, but out of my price range for now"

"I traded a 2007 300 for this car. Excellent performance, great gas milege.It gets looks everywhere I go. Smooth ride and very quiet inside. Will be lookin to get the S series or the Hemi in a few years."

This is the best quality car that I've driven!

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Price, power,luxury and beauty"

Cons: "Front doors open too wide, more headroom"

"I've owned or driven almost every make or model car in my lifetime. I was actually stunned at the performance of this vehicle. It has the power of a sports car, the luxury and beauty of almost any high quality car and a price that is beyond reasonable. I've owned Cadillac's, Lincoln's, Buick's, Chevy's, Ford's, and other high end vehicles. In my estimation, nothing compares to this car. As I stated " I'm stunned"!"

Surprising luxury and performance at a great value

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pros: "Luxury, performance and MPG at a great value"

Cons: "Parking visibility, trans shifter quirky"

"As a longtime BMW owner looking for a full size sedan, I was pleasantly surprized by this new Chrysler. The interior is refined and very comfortable, but with restrained and clean design reminiscent of my BMWs. Love the easy to use center information display and Garmin navigation. The performance of the V6 mated to the 8-speed transmission is also surprisingly strong and smooth...and the 31 mpg highway is most welcome! The redesigned exterior is a great improvement over the prior model and looks even better the longer I own it. Very sharp! Only drawback has been the nose is hard to gauge when parking, so you have to be careful not to hit anything. Also, the speedo is a little hard to read, so I rely on the digital indicator in the center. The lever shifter is not intuitive and takes time for get used to. Small quibbles with an otherwise great overall package and value."

Fabulous Car

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Everything is as advertized and even better!"

Cons: "None so far"

"Jusr get this car you will enjoy it!"

Best car that I have ever owned

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pros: "It's a sleeper but wakes up the road instantly"

Cons: "NO spare tire"

"As a note: The partial loaded base model 300 V6 might vaguely compare to a Toyota or Buick but there is NO comparison with the V8 models and for some reason these are excluded from magazine and TV reviews. Having owned a used 2009, a new 2012 and a new 2013 I see some serious technology being implemented and some very serious horsepower with my latest 2013 SRT8 while still ranging 22-27 MPG with near 500 HP.This is where econobox comparison reviews leave the scene. Comparing my own 300's I find a greatly improved interior and exterior quality in the 2012 and more so in the 2013. The safety Tech full option 300C or SRT8 is the way to separate yourself from the econobox status anywhere. This car can show up at the racetrack or at the country club, parent teacher conferences and fit right in and make a show of it's own.I find that the controls are easy because it offers touch screen, but yet has manual controls for people who do not like technology all of the time.It has easy entry seats and not only do they heat,they also cool. Auto wipers headlights and HID Smartbeam (headlights focus where steering wheel aims and self levels on hills)The Harmon Kardon Sound system DVD/CD/USB/Sat/Bluetooth is a must if you like high end sound.The SRT has 4 ride adjustable driving modes: Luxury,Sport and Track, and finally the Trac off selection which will leave burned rubber all over the car you just left behind in a cloud of smoke. With several racing options in the VIC and radio display this car impresses very quickly. The 300C is for the tamed hearted person that wants luxury with technology and some really decent mileage mine ranges 25-33 on the highway with V8 power to get around the slow lane cars and both cars 300C and SRT8 are equally equipped outside of race options.BTW I love the panoramic roof. I depend on the base V6 to capture a Camaro,Vette or Mustang totally off guard, the looks when you are bearing down on them with a 4 door car is amazing and When I pass a few of them I give them the thumbs up while they are staring at the car."

My 30,000 mile review

By on Monday, December 14, 2015

Pros: "Price, handling, style and MPG"

Cons: "offer GPS in all models"

"So... I have owned this car now for 15 months. It has and is a pleasure to drive. We have a limousine company and use this car for errands, wedding pick up, long distance runner. All my customers can not believe it is a Chrysler 300. I get many compliments on it. The ride is incredible, thanks Mercedes E Class. The 8 speed transmission is awesome. The Pentastar 3.6 Engine is flawless. Thanks Mercedes! Fit and finish it is still looking great. I highly recommend this car for anyone not wanting to spend $50K more than you need too. I just bought one in a Limousine, and people flock all over it. Same drive train. Do yourself a favor and test drive one before you spend all your money on a materialistic one. BTW... 36 mpg at 80 mph is great!!"

Best Buy in its Class - Love this car

By on Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, fuel economy, technology"

Cons: "Backup camera sensor doesn't have proximity beep"

"In one word: Loaded. I will begin by saying I've almost exclusively driven imports (Honda, Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes) for the past 15 years. We wanted a full-size family vehicle with luxury options but not ridiculously expensive. I test drove the 2013 Chrysler 300C along with other competitors in the entry-level luxury class many times before purchasing. I was waiting for the 300C Varvatos Luxury model (which is difficult to find) to be released and immediately loved the car. Cool exterior styling. Great power from the Pentastar V-6, outstanding luxury features like bluetooth, Garmin Navigation, heated/cooled cupholders, voice-command, remote start, heated REAR seats, and dozens of other options that you only expect to find in cars that cost thousands more. Test drive this car and you will NOT be disappointed. Save yourself $15-$20G's. Superb build quality and structural rigidity, as well as interior fit & finish. Soft leather, quiet cabin, comfortable suspension that absorbs potholes and road imperfections even with 20" alloy wheels. On a road trip to Florida it got me 32mpg/hwy! The only con I can think of is because the 8" Nav screen is flush-mounted as opposed to recessed into the dash-hood like other cars, sometimes the glare from the sun (only during early morning & late evening when the sun is low and on your right) makes it somewhat difficult to view the screen, but that's a minor issue and has only happened twice. Not only is the 300C one of the best-built American cars, its one of the best cars on the market from any manufacturer, bar none. Detroit is definitely back. Eminem and Clint Eastwood weren't lying to us during the Super Bowl. Hats off to Chrysler."

Quiet Luxury Cruiser

By on Monday, February 4, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable seats and interior"

Cons: "Busy ride on anything but mirror smooth roads"

Silver Limo

"Would be a perfect 10 and much more enjoyable automobile if the tires, wheels and suspension were not so sensitive to road irregularities, and the ride was not so busy on anything but mirror finished roads (asphalt). Sensitive to concrete roadway noise in spite of it's quiet interior, and any small bumps, manhole covers, slight dips in the surface exhibit an annoying bouncing, tiring busy ride, no matter how much the suspension is trying to absorb it, the low profile tires and large wheels with anything above 28 psi tire pressure (30 psi called for on door frame tag) makes the car if not harsh, but jouncy."

Silver Limo

A lot of car for the money!

By on Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Pros: "Great looks, classy interior, lots of tech stuff."

Cons: "Lacks torque for such a big V6"

"I purchased the new 300 Limited. Very nice exterior appearance, especially with the 20" wheels. Interior very classy with high quality materials. Large nav screen with lots of features. Keyless entry with push button start a pleasant surprise"

Amazing vehicle!

By on Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pros: "EVERYTHING!!! GO CHECK ONE OUT NOW!!!"

Cons: "Are you kidding? NONE!"

"The refinement is amazing! I love my new 300C! Power, style, and the 9" touch screen control center is... just WOW! I still find it amazing that people can be so against a vehicle that they have never driven and rate it poorly.. please disregard those reviews!!! This is def on par with my wifes S-series!"

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"Purchased the new 2001 Chrysler 300C on 5/10/11. I have enjoyed every mile in it since. The ride is smooth and quiet down the road. Rough roads are no longer a threat in this car as it smoothly finds its way across the potholes. The interior is soft and inviting to the driver and passangers. The big 8.4 Nav screen that controls all functions of the car is easy to read and controll while driving, without distracting from the road. The Nav safety control can be a pain at times when your driving, you are not able to put in an address of where your looking for unless you stop the car. I would recommend this car to all my friends.. it's classy both inside and out."

A great vehicle and value

By on Friday, November 29, 2013

Pros: "Great looks and ride"

"This is my third Chrysler 300. Awesome performance and value. Surprised at how good the fuel economy is."

I love this car!

By on Monday, May 27, 2013

Pros: "Design, Mileage, stereo and displays!"

"I have owned every luxury car from Caddy's to BMW 740's. Bang for the buck this car is the best I've owned. I bought mine new for $29k and it has more bells and whistles than any of the higher priced cars I've owned. My only regret is I did not get the Al Wheel Drive. I live in Wisconsin and I needed it. I m moving to Texas now though and it will be fine. The sound system is phenomenal. I am 6'5" and 300 lbs. I am a big boy and there is so much room! Vented seats and heated steering and cup holders.....and the list goes on. Just go drive one.....you'll see."

Absolute Power & Comfort

By on Sunday, August 14, 2016

Pros: "Fantasticly fun to drive with adjustable steering"

Cons: "Haven't found one yet"

"Comfort + Power = Fantastic driving experience. Living in the mountainous area of Pennsylvania with so many ups, downs, curves I finally found a vehicle that gives me the power I need and the comfort I've been looking for. Having 3 back surgeries I've got the power lumbar the air conditioned/heated seats that in colder months can stsrt my csr before I walk out the door. I showed it to my brother who also bought one."

I love this car!

By on Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pros: "Stylish, great to drive."

"I traded in my 08 Chrysler 300 Touring edition for the 2011 300C. This is my first hemi engine, and it is wonderful. This car is comfortable, and an absolute joy to drive. The improvement from the 2008 to the 2011 is unbelievable. It is well worth the extra money I spent to buy the new car. The sound system is terrific, the navigation screen is great, everyone who rides in this car just raves about it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals