2012 Chrysler 300

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

perfect travel car

By on Friday, December 2, 2016

"Comfortable. Trunk holds three large suitcases. Gets 19mpg city and 30 mpg highway, just as advertised. Separate passenger and driver comfort controls. Great ride. This is my second 300c and next will be the same."

Disappointed with Three 3 System problems.

By on Monday, October 23, 2017

"One of the computer modules had to be replaced. Backup camera had a double image problem. Front tire sensor, had to be replaced. 99.50, and the car had less tan 30k miles. I would think that less than 36k miles,the dealer would replace it, with no cost to the owner. NOW, I have received, a recall concerning the alternator, and based upon the danger,of a possible fire, or being stranded on the roadside, Im afraid of going on a long trip. 80 years old. AND we have been waiting on parts to fix this. Per. Chy. recall letter."

The best car I have owned!!

By on Saturday, March 25, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive; rear-window visor - awesome!"

Cons: "Need blind spot detection; front camera-needed"

"This car is absolutely fantastic!! Comfortable, I have severe back problems and needed a car that has a gentle ride, not jostling my back, this car provides that; though a little stiffer than I wish it was. It has the heated (and cooled front) seats, which is also very nice for my back. It handles extremely well, very easy to maneuver; the rear camera is wonderful - shows exactly enough behind you to back into any parking spot! Though there are times that the auto-shifting seems a bit off. And sometimes when stopping, there seems to be a bit of hesitation. The interior and exterior are gorgeous! I also need a car that can move, I like to be able to move when I push the gas pedal...no problems there!! This car has many options: leather heated seats-front and back, rear window shade, lumbar and many seat adjustments, dual comfort zones, power telescoping and tilting steering wheel, just to list a few! All in all a GREAT car!!"

A CAR among cars!

By on Friday, April 20, 2012

Pros: "Quietness, feel, quality, ride and fun to drive."

Cons: "Difficulity reading guages."

"I have previously owned Caddy's, Lincolns, and Avalons. There is no comparasion. The quality, ride, confort, easily used controls and quietness all exceed the others. If the car has a problem it is too quiet.....you have to watch the speedometer constantly as there is absolutely no wind noise to gauge speed. Chrysler has come a long way and now, I think, has far exceeded GM, Ford, and Toyota. The 300 Limited is truly a Luxury Car. If you're considering a luxury car at least give this one a test drive. I almost didn't. It would have been a big mistake. I have found only one thing that needs correction and that is the guages are difficult to read through the steering wheel without bending your head."

All I can Say is WOW !!!! Very Impressed

By on Saturday, July 2, 2016

Pros: "Comfort, MPG, HP, Quiet, Standard Options A1"

Cons: "Nav expensive to add on later"

Chrysler 300

"I feel this is an honest and fair review. I have a wealth of experience with cars owning more than 75 cars since the 1980's. I have had everything from 71 Buick Skylark, Renault LeCar, Thunderbird, LX Mustang 5.0, Suburbans, Jeeps, and this Chrysler 300 is is an absolutely incredible car. This car is so comfortable and quiet, responsive, yet plush. The MPG is mind boggling with the near 300 horsepower from the Pentastar 3.6 (which is an amazing motor). I have the limited (now the entry level) but, do not be discouraged by an entry level 300, this vehicle is anything but "entry". I have driven Cadillac, Lexus, Lincoln, Infinity, Buick, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, and I am not ashamed to say those all had a fantastic ride quality, but this is a $32,000 car that rides like a $60,000 high end vehicle. The cabin is laid out perfectly, the back seat and trunk are enormous. This is simply an amazing car. Flagship of Chrysler to say the least."

Chrysler 300

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 300 near Honolulu. See local deals