2011 Chrysler 200

8.0

Based on 167 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Very Disappointing

By on Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pros: "Looks good"

Cons: "See the review"

"Have owned this car, the 6 cylinder luxury version, now for nearly 3 months, and have about 5,500 miles (two vacation trips added over 2,400 to the odometer), so I think I have it broken in. In the past month the auto headlights have decided to work when they feel like working, and a couple of very loud and bothersome squeaks and sundry noises have started to occur, eminating from the passenger seat as well as the console. Have taken back to the selling dealer and been assured the problem is resolved, only to have come back in less than a week. Chrysler called for a service follow-up, and when informed of the issues, said they would get someone right back to resolve (one week and waiting). This was my first (and now unless things change soon, my only) Chrysler product. Had a 2009 Saturn Aura with 89,000 miles on it that I sold, which handled better, with less noise, and no headlight issues. Sorry Chrysler, but won't be buying your imports again."

Beginning to regret the purchase

By on Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive and great road responsiveness!"

Cons: "Very cheaply made!"

"It seemed like a good purchase at the time. Now, after 18 months of driving and 34000 miles odd things are happening. Like driving down the freeway and the front lower air shield (under the engine) decides to fly off and wrap over the wheels. When I went to the dealer to talk about it they accused me of hitting an object in the road to cause it to come off. Other silly small things like the trim inside the vehicle simply falls off for no apparent reason. Over all the car is very nice to look at, unfortunately it is very cheaply made. No sturdiness to body panels or front/rear bumper and grill assemblies. As far as the drive, it has great power and is very fun to drive. A drawback is that when you step on the gas to accelerate rapidly the car jerks to the right then then continues to pull to the right until you slow the rate of acceleration. The dealer said this is expected behavior... not acceptable."

A terrific car for the money.

By on Friday, October 24, 2014

"This car has everything I need, remote start and navigation to name a few important to me. Very comfortable on longer drives."

Style and Performance

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Looks great; awesome audio; fun to drive"

Cons: "Lacks leg and knee room for the driver."

Roomy trunk!

"My 200 Touring has exceeded my expectations. Stylish interior and exterior with an impressive chassis that is tight. The 2.4 in line 4 cyl lacks raw hp but the 6 sp transmission makes up for it. An affordable luxury car that has all the techie bells and whistles"

Roomy trunk!

Great car, under rated,

By on Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pros: "looks, performance, mpg, reliability."

Cons: "Transmission is a bit jumpy in auto mode."

"Bought this car new in 2012. styling and performance is very good for this price range in a car. The limited "S" is a GREAT value. Have put 28,000 miles on it and have had no problems, regular maintenance has been the only cost. The wheels are some of the best looking ones out there. This is a pretty quick car and in sport mode, it just goes."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chrysler 200 near Honolulu. See local deals