2013 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 226 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I Am Sooo Amazed With This Car!

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pros: "Trains the driver to be energy efficient"

Cons: "Large window beams"

"I commute about 30 to 35 miles a day. This car has used less than a couple of gallons in the time I have owned it. It is comfortable. The seating is supportive and the convenience of storage in the car is innovative. It even has an umbrella compartment. I feel safe in this car, it feels solid on the road. I enjoy the star trek noise when I start the car. It feels like a spaceship. It is a car of the future and I appreciate GM's investing in our future and our environment by not leaning toward big oil."

Switched back to Chevy for the VOLT

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "sound system, gas savings, sporty,"

Cons: "NONE"

"I had a lot of Chevy's over the years from a 69 Camaro to a 2000 Silverado 4x4 and then had a few Hondas more recently a 2008 civic, and then a 2010 Honda CRV. I was now big into saving gas with gas prices continuing to go up,up,up. Civic was good but Volt is 10 times better. The CRV had all wheel drive but Volt had no problem at all in the snow it handled very well. I usually put 15,000 miles a year on a vehicle. The volt has proven itself in how it handles from it stopping on a dime to the sporty setting that gives it that excellent acceleration when you need it. I can go to work and return home each day on just the battery alone- "0 gas". I have taken several road trips over 200 miles and based on how it is driven can get 44-45 miles per gallon on average. It also has the hatch back that comes in handy when taking those trips. I also love the Bose sound system, the hard drive that can load all my CD's and or play them from a thumb drive connection."

Depreciate faster than a speeding bullet

By on Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pros: "No pros"

Cons: "Cons are the government pushing it."

"Wow Was i shocked to see how little this car is worth after only two years.I should have purchased the Honda, payed for the gas, and i would still be ahead 12540.00. Dont get sucked into the electric vortex as i was. Unless of course you have money to burn.Do the math including gas over 4 years, gas comes up on top even after 6."

This car does extremely well on all counts.

By on Monday, June 8, 2015

Pros: "Uses almost no gasoline. Pleasure to drive."

Cons: "Back seat is designed for 2 passengers."

"Pleasure to drive. Handles well. Is comfortable and all systems work as designed. Overall this car has achieved 201 miles per gallon since it was new, per the computer memory. Just plugged it in and it indicates that it will go 46 miles on this charge. I seldom buy gasoline!! The engine only starts when the battery runs out of juice or an occasional maintenance cycle to keep the engine ready to go. The computer and the information system is a marvel!"

Instant Torque and Silence Are Awesome

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Instant Torque, Silent and very Comfortable"

Cons: "Hard to see behind you (must get backup camera)"

My 2012 Chevrolet Volt

"This car exceeded my expectations. It is very fast and fun to drive. Before this car I had a 1996 Firebird Formula (V8 LT1) and this car is way more fun to drive. The pedestrian alert button should be available on all cars. It is useful for so many things. The car is very comfortable and well built. If this is the future then the future will be awesome. The 5 year cost of ownership makes this car a great value. If I had the choice of this car or my all time dream car (corvette) I would choose the Volt. It drives like no other car on the road. It is awesome."

My video

My 2012 Chevrolet Volt

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals