2011 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 225 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Awesome car

By on Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pros: "almost never have to stop for gas!"

Cons: "lower range in the winter"

"car is comfortable, drives really well, handles well, accelerates well. also, cost is not that high when factoring in gas savings and the high residual values that GM assumes."

under rated

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, amazing MPG, sporty looking, quiet"

Cons: "not LED everywhere, but that's fixable and cheap"

"I have no idea why more people aren't talking about this car. It's amazing. I get a lot of looks and questions when people see me in it. The power is surprisingly peppy in sport mode, enough to keep me satisfied. I've owned a corvette and a Nissan 300zx, and while the volt doesn't have as much horse power, the low end torque is pretty dang fun. I've never been as satisfied with a purchase as I am with my volt! My only complaint is that I want the extra features and battery life of the 2013 and newer year, but that's my fault for not buying newer."

10 of 10 actually higher

By on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pros: "Quiet... smoooth .. no shifting. MPG"

Cons: "I only wish it was a SUV but technology overides."

My White Chevy Volt 2013

"How do you rate a car that is unlike all other cars? My Chevy Volt rides quieter and smoother and gets better gas mileage than any other car I've ever driven. I've been saying that my 84 Caprice was the smoothest most quiet car I've ever owned.. the Volt is better... and it weighs the same as my Caprice... so it rides like a much larger car. One moving part in the electric Motor and no shifting .. no transmission gear shifting... just smooth acceleration no internal combustion engine can match at any price. I purchased my Volt for the same price as my neighbor paid for his small Honda which isn't as fast.. isn't nearly as quiet or smooth riding. I've averaged 94mpg in the dead of winter here in PA so far. I totally understand why half of Volt owners are former BMW and Mercedes owners. The Volt performs exactly as advertised... I agree with over 128,000 SAE automotive engineers from around the world who voted the Volt as the best engineered car on the road."

My White Chevy Volt 2013

Smart buy and fun to drive

By on Friday, December 28, 2012

Pros: "Great economy, Fun to Drive, Great Electronics"

Cons: "None so far"

"I own a GM, it's been a while. This car handles as well as the BMW that I traded in, is quieter and the economy is incredible. Averaging 90 MPG so far. After all rebates, tax incentives (Federal and MD) the price is reasonable. The electronics are excellent. This is the first car where the voice functions work for me. Starting the car, checking status etc from IPad is cool. I have owned every brand of car under 100k and this car amazes me. I have read all of the reviews and see that the car is a political lightning rod . Whatever. Works for this Republican."

Best car I ever have

By on Sunday, April 8, 2012

"I own a Prius 2007 with close to 150K and decided to go greener. My wife and I are not dissapointed, we just got it on her birthday (March 27) and drove mostly on every errand including her work. So far we have over 1,000 miles, with only 10 galons used due we were anxiuos to drive it, my wife loves its driving and I love my wallet. I anticipate to break-even in less than 100,000 miles (to save about $ 12K in gas vs. electrecity costs). If the car last to 200K or 250K I can anticipate to save enough to buy another electric w/o using much of middle east oil."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals