2011 Chevrolet Volt

Based on 224 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Instant Torque and Silence Are Awesome

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Instant Torque, Silent and very Comfortable"

Cons: "Hard to see behind you (must get backup camera)"

My 2012 Chevrolet Volt

"This car exceeded my expectations. It is very fast and fun to drive. Before this car I had a 1996 Firebird Formula (V8 LT1) and this car is way more fun to drive. The pedestrian alert button should be available on all cars. It is useful for so many things. The car is very comfortable and well built. If this is the future then the future will be awesome. The 5 year cost of ownership makes this car a great value. If I had the choice of this car or my all time dream car (corvette) I would choose the Volt. It drives like no other car on the road. It is awesome."

My video

My 2012 Chevrolet Volt

I Am Sooo Amazed With This Car!

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pros: "Trains the driver to be energy efficient"

Cons: "Large window beams"

"I commute about 30 to 35 miles a day. This car has used less than a couple of gallons in the time I have owned it. It is comfortable. The seating is supportive and the convenience of storage in the car is innovative. It even has an umbrella compartment. I feel safe in this car, it feels solid on the road. I enjoy the star trek noise when I start the car. It feels like a spaceship. It is a car of the future and I appreciate GM's investing in our future and our environment by not leaning toward big oil."

Switched back to Chevy for the VOLT

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "sound system, gas savings, sporty,"

Cons: "NONE"

"I had a lot of Chevy's over the years from a 69 Camaro to a 2000 Silverado 4x4 and then had a few Hondas more recently a 2008 civic, and then a 2010 Honda CRV. I was now big into saving gas with gas prices continuing to go up,up,up. Civic was good but Volt is 10 times better. The CRV had all wheel drive but Volt had no problem at all in the snow it handled very well. I usually put 15,000 miles a year on a vehicle. The volt has proven itself in how it handles from it stopping on a dime to the sporty setting that gives it that excellent acceleration when you need it. I can go to work and return home each day on just the battery alone- "0 gas". I have taken several road trips over 200 miles and based on how it is driven can get 44-45 miles per gallon on average. It also has the hatch back that comes in handy when taking those trips. I also love the Bose sound system, the hard drive that can load all my CD's and or play them from a thumb drive connection."

Outstanding vehicle for almost everyone

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "Economical, great to drive, avoid the gas station"

Cons: "Pure 4 seater, remember to recharge"

"This 2014 model is my second Volt. I have driven more than 900 miles so far and used 1.0 gal of gas. Just like my cell phone, I can drive all day, and then plug it into a regular 110V outlet at night and it's ready to go again in the morning. If your battery ever runs down, the gas powered range extender kicks in and makes more electricity! You can go another 350 miles or so, and then either recharge, or just put more gas in. Ultra modern electronics inside, and great acceleration when you hit the "go" pedal."

Superb Automobile.

By on Friday, October 3, 2014

Pros: "Well engineered. Green. Great leather"

Cons: "Hard to see out the rear window."

"This car is neither your Grandfather's Electric Golf Cart, nor a Prius. Its an exceptionally well engineered automobile. It flies. Its electric motor gets you where you need to go, no matter if it is getting around town on the charge or going across country with the Generator assist. The torque is phenomenal meaning the car gets up and goes. The engineering behind this car is wonderful. As is the interior. The leather is subtle, the passenger compartment is quiet and refined. As an extra engineering bonus, when you put the back seats down, there is a remarkable amount of cargo area. In fact, I got an entire set of kitchen cabinets in it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Volt near Honolulu. See local deals