2007 Chevrolet Uplander Passenger

6.2

Based on 418 Ratings for the 2005 - 2008 models.

6.5/10
    6.4/10
    6.9/10
    6.8/10
    7.1/10
    7.1/10

pretty good

By on Thursday, January 29, 2009

"I like my van pretty good. I love the way the front end looks how it's so different from all the other mini vans, looks a bit more like a SUV. It drives pretty nice I am not exactly a car person but I think it's pretty good. It's been reliable, for us anyway. I have had for 3 years now, and we have never had any problems with it always starts right up.we drove it back and forth from Idaho to Washington a couple times. Then we also drove it from Idaho to Washington then to California all with no problems. I do have some problems with the drivers sliding door not wanting to unlock which makes it so we can't open it but we have figured a way atound it (I think it's just a lose wire or something). My kids love the dvd player. We don't like how expensive it is to get new headphones for it but I think i have found some cheaper ones on ebay though i haven't bought them yet to see if they work. All in all we like our van."

Don't buy it!!!!!!!!

By on Saturday, March 22, 2008

"This is my first mini van and will be my last. I had a gut feeling that after a few days of driving that it was going to have problems. My previous vehicle a Ford Expedition had no problems and the only reason I traded it in was because the gas prices were starting to rise in 2005. As soon as it rained I felt the van was all over the road and was fearful for the safety of my kids. After a while there were numerous little annoyances. My door mold near the handle broke off on the passenger side 2 years in. If I had thought that it was an overuse situation I would be ok with it but considering that I am the primary driver and my kids ride in the back it wasn't that at all. I feel that this vehicle was cheaply made. A spill of water on the front passenger seat...and I mean a littlt spill of bottle water stained the front seat. I blotted up the water and thought it would dry instead I have a water stain on my front seat and it looks nasty. If water can do this to the front seat imagine my horror about what damage that 3 kids in the rear of the van would be able to do. I had thought it would be wonderful that my kids could get to the back without jumping over seats as they did in the Expedition. So the space between the bucket seats offered them a path to the back without jumping over anything. Within months the path was covered in dirt that was hard to remove. Hindsight is always 20/20 and I should have purchased a floor mat for the center. Within a year my brand new minivan looked like a dump. And I started to notice after the 3rd year everytime I tried to start it....it sounded as though it may be its last. Guess what I secretly hope that the last day comes fast so I can purchase a good quality vehicle."

Good Value People Hauler

By on Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Pretty happy overall after putting 60,000 miles on the van after picking it up used (22k at time of purchase). Plenty of power, good for towing all kinds of stuff, holds lots of people and junk, rides and handles nice, good gas mileage. What else do you want."

Love it

By on Friday, May 9, 2008

"It is bigger inside then other vans.. We got it cause of the way it looks.. It drives great... Doing very good on gas.. Love it Love it......"

uplander

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"I own the 3.9 liter 2006 uplander. van is very nice when it is not in the shop. I have put this vehicle in for warranty issues at least 12 times in the 16 months I have owned it. has lots of power power doors are very nice to but my van has reliability issues."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Uplander Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals