2012 Chevrolet Traverse

8.2

Based on 323 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Nice SUV

By on Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Very happy with the vehicle. No mechanical issues, comfortable ride, good acceleration. The only issue is that the head rests on both front seats are uncomfortable."

Traverse

By on Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Best Family vehicle we've ever owned we take a lot of road trips and its great on gas and comfortable for those long rides."

Best Value

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"After looking for and test driving numerous crossover vehicles, including Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Acura, Ford, etc., the Chevy Traverse had the most room, especially in the second row, and offered the most value, i.e., DVD, dual exhaust, leather, navigation, rear camera, decent mpg, comfortable third row seating, sun roof, awd, etc., for the price. The vehicle can comfortably seat seven with the second row cabin seats, and with the 100,000 miles drive train warranty, this vehicle is a very good deal. The navigation system and satellite radio are very nice features. Check the safety ratings of this vehicle on the government test crash site - the vehicle has five star ratings and air bags throughout."

Was prejudice against Chevy-now I know they r poor

By on Monday, August 14, 2017

Pros: "price, A/Cd seats, the ride at high speeds, power"

Cons: "quality from details to drivetrain,"

"For the last few years, my family has owned nothing but toyota and hondas. Because of kids and the age of our cars, we decided to invest in a larger and newer car. We gave the travers a try because it gave us the space we wanted and had captains chairs in the second row (why piolet, why dont you offer that in anything other than your top of the line!). Weve owned the travers for about 1 year now. here are my thoughts: - The materials are poor quality - We got leather A/Cd seats. they are brilliant! Im not sure if I can ever go back. - I dont find this car to be underpowered as much as other do. - Over our short time as owners, weve already had some pretty significant problems including having to have the transmission dropped and rebuilt. - I dont know what they were thinking with the blue spaceship interior lights, and why wont they just let me turn them off all the time! - the radio is so glitchy. I literally dont use it anymore. I just use my phone with headphones. We use the DVD thing for the kids, but the wireless headphones dont work either. its frustrating. - the drive at high speeds is pretty smooth."

Very unhappy with this vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pros: "comfortable spacious a nice drive when it works"

Cons: "spends more time being fixed than used"

"We have had sensor after sensor go out which reduces power to a crawl. All 4 timing chains are on the way out. This vehicle is a money pit."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals