2012 Chevrolet Traverse

8.2

Based on 324 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Wonderful vehicle

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "dash items, clock, temp, compass"

"I have always had 4WD and had to step down. I do love everything about the Traverse except maybe the dash items. I have all of the bells and whistels but the clock is inconvenient and too small when you have the navigation or radio info on. the compass is VERY difficult to see at a glance and only on when the nav is on. the outside temp is only where the driver can see it and only on a specific view of options. otherwise, AWESOME!!!"

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"I love this vehicle - I owned a Durango before this and there is no comparison. The kids love it, the hubby loves it and so do I. I like that it is easy to park, pack my groceries in and take the kids to football practice. I can also haul all the in-laws if I want too. Awesome vehicle - wouldn't trade it for anything."

Excellent automobile

By on Thursday, November 3, 2016

Pros: "Great car."

Cons: "Gas milage could be better."

"Only negative is that the Wi-Fi and navigation options are oversold and mis-leading. I pay for the Sirius separately and pay monthly for navigation but the navigation is very limited. I went to Chicago to visit my son and ran out of data half way thru the trip. We contacted customer service on the trip and they were not helpful at all."

Excellent Vehicle for Big Family

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"My wife and I have 4 children and needed a vehicle with ample room and decent gas mileage, and no longer had an interest in driving a minivan. We looked at almost every SUV and Crossover with decent mpg's, including the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander. Hands down, this was the best vehicle and at the right price. I have been driving it to work, approximately 70 miles round trip, and average 20 (winter) to 22 (summer) miles per gallon on 2/3 highway driving. We drove it on a 1,400 mile trip last summer and averaged 22-23 mpg's with 7 passengers, A/C on the entire trip, and packed every inch of space with our belongings. I saw some reviewers rate their highway mpg's at 15-18 and I have to believe it is their driving habits. I baby this vehicle and get very close to the advertised EPA gas mileage estimates. I have the LT model with captains 2nd row seating which makes it very easy for entering and exiting for the kids. Finally, we have about 18,000 miles on this vehicle and have had no problems with its reliability. GM did it right with this vehicle."

BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"I HAVE BEEN IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY FOR OVER 30 YEARS. IF U HAVE A FAMILY THIS IS THE CAR TO OWN 8 PASSENGER AND STILL ROOM BEHIND THE 3rd SEATS. EVERYTHING WELL DESIGNED. MY FAMILY AND I LOVE IT."

Nice SUV

By on Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Very happy with the vehicle. No mechanical issues, comfortable ride, good acceleration. The only issue is that the head rests on both front seats are uncomfortable."

Traverse

By on Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Best Family vehicle we've ever owned we take a lot of road trips and its great on gas and comfortable for those long rides."

Best Value

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"After looking for and test driving numerous crossover vehicles, including Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Acura, Ford, etc., the Chevy Traverse had the most room, especially in the second row, and offered the most value, i.e., DVD, dual exhaust, leather, navigation, rear camera, decent mpg, comfortable third row seating, sun roof, awd, etc., for the price. The vehicle can comfortably seat seven with the second row cabin seats, and with the 100,000 miles drive train warranty, this vehicle is a very good deal. The navigation system and satellite radio are very nice features. Check the safety ratings of this vehicle on the government test crash site - the vehicle has five star ratings and air bags throughout."

AWSOME FAMILY AND SPORTS VEHICLE

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "GOOD PRICE, GOOD SIZE AND ITS JUST AWSOME"

Cons: "DONT HAVE NO CONS"

"I REALLY WAS LOOKING FOR A TAHOE BUT IT WAS JUST TO EXPENSIVE FOR MY BUDGET, SO WHEN I SAW THE TRAVERSE I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH IT ITS A PERFECT SIZE FOR MY FAMILY, IT RUN GREAT AND ITS NOT AS BAD ON GAS LIKE A TAHOE I LOVE THE DECISION THAT I TOOK AND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY JUST LOVE THE VEHICLE AS WELL. I RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE!!"

Best, most practical vehicle ever owned!

By on Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pros: "Drives like a dream."

"Love this car. Great gas mileage for a big roomy vehicle. As much space as a much larger suv inside. Will definitely buy it again!"

Solid SUV

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Lots power,Interior space"

Cons: "Interior is cheap"

"Would like to see better interior materials used for an SUV in this price range. Drives well and has plenty of towing power and interior space"

Very nice family vehicle. Kids love it.

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

"Very nice family vehicle. Kids love it."

Great family vehicle.

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"I've been used to traditional full size SUV's so I was somewhat reluctant of moving to a crossover, but after almost three years of ownership I have been pleased with what our Traverse can do. I is much larger inside than it appears from the outside. The only down side is that once in a while the V6 could use a little more power."

Great vehicle - very reliable.

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "Comfort - price - reliable."

Cons: "Floor mat clips break to easy."

"No problems encountered with this vehicle - great hadling in snow/ice. Premium sound is incredible."

I love it!

By on Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Uses alot of gas and is a little pricey."

Love this vehicle

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pros: "great acceleration"

Cons: "a little noisy"

"Purchased 2011 Traverse, new LS with 4 miles on it, have had it 2 months now, currently has 1500 miles. First new vehicle. We baby this truck, easy going driving style. Getting decent gas mileage about 22/23 mpg, no hesitation while accelerating. The kids love it and plenty of room left for groceries. Plan on adding running boards so the kids dont have to jump out, but we love this vehicle."

great vechicle

By on Thursday, March 31, 2011

"I traded in my minivan for this car. I was tired of having a van but, wanted something different that would still provide adequate space.I get about 18 mpg and do alot of city driving. It is very comfortable and a nice riding vehicle. My kids only complaint is that the rear buckets don't recline which they dislike on long trips."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, March 17, 2011

"This is one of the best vehicles I have owned. I thought it would be hard to find a comfortable ride after leasing a 2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT but I was wrong. There is plenty of room for my fiancee and 2 kids plus hockey gear. I bought the vehicle with 13,000 miles and currently have 30,000 miles. I have not had one problem. The handling in the snow is outstanding. The only complaint would be that the gas mileage is not as good as advertised. However if you are buying a crossover or sport utility it is not for fuel economy but for size and features."

Love, Love, LOVE!

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"I absolutely LOVE my 2009 Traverse! I previously owned a 2004 Trailblazer but traded it for an Impala when gas got to nearly $5 a gallon...I regretted the trade every day until I saw this Traverse! I purchased my 2009 Traverse with only 8 miles on it...I have the built in DVD and bucket seat set-up...absolutely great vehicle! I get somewhere between 18 and 20 mpg unless I'm doing a lot of in-town driving. The price is high but I love being back in an SUV with 3rd Row Seating! The backup camera is great!"

By on Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"This is my second (have a 2008 Acadia). Great car, good milage. Zero repairs for 60,000. Will finally need tires."

Great Family Vehicle with Style

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"The Traverse is a well thought out vehicle. It has a decent turning radius, but the steering is a little too tight on curves so it is imperative to adhere to speed limit signs on curves. Other than that, this vehicle is a comfort riding dream! It is smooth with plenty of room and excellent comfort features."

By on Thursday, August 12, 2010

Best Vehicle I've ever owned.

By on Sunday, August 8, 2010

"Great ride. Luxury interior. Bose sound. Rear camera. Good fuel mileage. Overall a great vehicle."

CHEVY REALLY GOT IT DONE

By on Monday, July 5, 2010

"I HAVE OWNED GM CARS FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS AND I NEVER HAD PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF THEM . I JUST GOT THE TRAVERSE AND ITS A GREAT RIDE QUITE SOFT AND JUST SMOOTH. THE ENGINE GIVE REALLY GREAT POWER I TESTED THE NISSAN PATHFINDER AND I GOT MORE OPTIONS FOR LESS MONEY! AND THE RIDE WAS JUST STIFF AND BUMPY I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAR TO ANY1 JUST TEST DRIVE IT AND YOU WILL NOTICE!!"

Need the space but done with minivans

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I was done with the minivan but still needed a reasonably priced vehice that would haul 7 around. I have owed my Traverse for a few months now and have not regretted my decision. I have already been in an accident (not my fault) and had very little damage while the other vehicle had significant damage. Everyone in my vehicle (5 people) had no complaints or injuries following the accident!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals