2011 Chevrolet Traverse

8.3

Based on 319 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

horrible gas mileage

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Cons: "no power under the hood and horrible gas mileage"

"leased this turned in our 09 suburban which got 22 mpg this thing gets 18 mpg and you can watch the gas gauge move not enough power to get out of it's own way can't wait for the 3 years to be up so we can get rid of this thing"

Owned for 2-1/2 years. Love it. Comfortable.

By on Saturday, November 28, 2015

Pros: "Color & looks, comfort, utilitarianess & versatile"

Cons: "Battery and arrangement for charging."

"Bought 2012 Traverse LTZ new in May, 2013. Impressed by looks - Red outside and Tan Leather and black inside. Nice appearing Instrument Cluster and center stack/console. Very comfortable and roomy throughout with 4 Captain's Chairs. Good value for purchase price. Enough power w/4.3L V6 & dual exhaust and All-Wheel Drive with 20" custom wheels. Good overall fuel economy for its size. Love the heated and cooled front Leather seats year round. Also appreciate the automatic re-positioning for Driver's Seat and outside mirrors - mitigates some husband/wife snarks. Rearview camera is definitely a revelation. Plan to keep this vehicle for a long time. Has been very useful and reliable after overcoming an original defective battery. Use Remote Start all the time. In summary car has been a joy to own w/purchased lifetime maintenance (Oil and filter changes). We extremely enjoy driving it looking forward to longer trips."

the best suv on the market

By on Friday, May 2, 2014

"I love the traverse. I traded a trailblazer in for my traverse. I plan on buying an upgraded traverse in the future."

Poor quality for a Chevy. Hind sight is 20/20.

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "none..it's just an average SUV. Nothing special."

Cons: "Quality, visibility, durability."

"This car has had too many problems in the first 3 years. Initially, the alignment went way out at 22000 miles. The water pump seized up at 50,000 miles. All maintenance was, and is up to date. Now, at 60,000 miles, the power steering is going out. There has always been noise coming from the suspension - and of course, the Chevy techs can't seem to find with it is. Power window buttons work when they want to. I've looked at them, cleaned the contacts and had the motors tested. Not sure what the problem is. It's just one thing after another. I won't go into value, since I live in Hawaii. Everything is over priced here. As far as driving, I didn't notice the visibility issues on the test drive. The A pillars are to wide and obstruct you view to the front passenger 45 degrees. The tiny rear side windows also contribute to ta huge blind spot when looking back. Would I recommend this vehicle to a friend...no. Should Chevy redesign it and up the quality?...YES."

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reason: needed a lower payment

Pros: "everything"

"The traverse got really good gas mileage for an suv. It was so roomy and comfortable inside and beautiful on the outside as well. It is the perfect family vehicle. There is plenty of room for everybody to fit comfortably, as well as plenty of room for everyone's stuff!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals