2011 Chevrolet Traverse

8.2

Based on 323 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Wonderful vehicle

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "EVERYTHING"

Cons: "dash items, clock, temp, compass"

"I have always had 4WD and had to step down. I do love everything about the Traverse except maybe the dash items. I have all of the bells and whistels but the clock is inconvenient and too small when you have the navigation or radio info on. the compass is VERY difficult to see at a glance and only on when the nav is on. the outside temp is only where the driver can see it and only on a specific view of options. otherwise, AWESOME!!!"

Excellent automobile

By on Thursday, November 3, 2016

Pros: "Great car."

Cons: "Gas milage could be better."

"Only negative is that the Wi-Fi and navigation options are oversold and mis-leading. I pay for the Sirius separately and pay monthly for navigation but the navigation is very limited. I went to Chicago to visit my son and ran out of data half way thru the trip. We contacted customer service on the trip and they were not helpful at all."

Best vehicle I have owned

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"I love this vehicle - I owned a Durango before this and there is no comparison. The kids love it, the hubby loves it and so do I. I like that it is easy to park, pack my groceries in and take the kids to football practice. I can also haul all the in-laws if I want too. Awesome vehicle - wouldn't trade it for anything."

Excellent Vehicle for Big Family

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"My wife and I have 4 children and needed a vehicle with ample room and decent gas mileage, and no longer had an interest in driving a minivan. We looked at almost every SUV and Crossover with decent mpg's, including the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander. Hands down, this was the best vehicle and at the right price. I have been driving it to work, approximately 70 miles round trip, and average 20 (winter) to 22 (summer) miles per gallon on 2/3 highway driving. We drove it on a 1,400 mile trip last summer and averaged 22-23 mpg's with 7 passengers, A/C on the entire trip, and packed every inch of space with our belongings. I saw some reviewers rate their highway mpg's at 15-18 and I have to believe it is their driving habits. I baby this vehicle and get very close to the advertised EPA gas mileage estimates. I have the LT model with captains 2nd row seating which makes it very easy for entering and exiting for the kids. Finally, we have about 18,000 miles on this vehicle and have had no problems with its reliability. GM did it right with this vehicle."

BEST VEHICLE I HAVE EVER OWNED

By on Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"I HAVE BEEN IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY FOR OVER 30 YEARS. IF U HAVE A FAMILY THIS IS THE CAR TO OWN 8 PASSENGER AND STILL ROOM BEHIND THE 3rd SEATS. EVERYTHING WELL DESIGNED. MY FAMILY AND I LOVE IT."

Nice SUV

By on Wednesday, September 1, 2010

"Very happy with the vehicle. No mechanical issues, comfortable ride, good acceleration. The only issue is that the head rests on both front seats are uncomfortable."

Traverse

By on Saturday, August 7, 2010

"Best Family vehicle we've ever owned we take a lot of road trips and its great on gas and comfortable for those long rides."

Best Value

By on Saturday, November 28, 2009

"After looking for and test driving numerous crossover vehicles, including Toyota, Honda, Mazda, Acura, Ford, etc., the Chevy Traverse had the most room, especially in the second row, and offered the most value, i.e., DVD, dual exhaust, leather, navigation, rear camera, decent mpg, comfortable third row seating, sun roof, awd, etc., for the price. The vehicle can comfortably seat seven with the second row cabin seats, and with the 100,000 miles drive train warranty, this vehicle is a very good deal. The navigation system and satellite radio are very nice features. Check the safety ratings of this vehicle on the government test crash site - the vehicle has five star ratings and air bags throughout."

Very unhappy with this vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pros: "comfortable spacious a nice drive when it works"

Cons: "spends more time being fixed than used"

"We have had sensor after sensor go out which reduces power to a crawl. All 4 timing chains are on the way out. This vehicle is a money pit."

AWSOME FAMILY AND SPORTS VEHICLE

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "GOOD PRICE, GOOD SIZE AND ITS JUST AWSOME"

Cons: "DONT HAVE NO CONS"

"I REALLY WAS LOOKING FOR A TAHOE BUT IT WAS JUST TO EXPENSIVE FOR MY BUDGET, SO WHEN I SAW THE TRAVERSE I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH IT ITS A PERFECT SIZE FOR MY FAMILY, IT RUN GREAT AND ITS NOT AS BAD ON GAS LIKE A TAHOE I LOVE THE DECISION THAT I TOOK AND ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY JUST LOVE THE VEHICLE AS WELL. I RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals